Thread: RG Soundtracks

is there gonna be any more soundtracks going on RG? i hope there is as i need to complete my music collection, im missing A4O, FFA and nexus

is there gonna be any more soundtracks going on RG? i hope there is as i need to complete my music collection, im missing A4O, FFA and nexus

There were once soundtracks from A4O and FFA's beta, but SONY requested deleting them - I don't think RG will risk posting OST from ItN and getting into another trouble then. Anyway, you can buy A4O's OST from iTunes and PS Store you know?

There were once soundtracks from A4O and FFA's beta, but SONY requested deleting them - I don't think RG will risk posting OST from ItN and getting into another trouble then. Anyway, you can buy A4O's OST from iTunes and PS Store you know?

A4O's soundtrack is in the site actually…

Oh, I thught they deleted it… Still, it's got only Luminopolis and Vertiguss Cliffs tracks.

Whatts the difference from the others, RG havent been told to kill them off have they? so what makes the others so different
I know can get them there, but the are not the same album art as the rest of the soundtracks, it wont look right…

Yes I have OCD

Whatts the difference from the others, RG havent been told to kill them off have they? so what makes the others so different

Michael Bross composed them.

Michael Bross composed them.

good point, so its him who dont want them on RG

good point, so its him who dont want them on RG

If I'm right, rights for the music belong to SONY - everytime Bross is asked about releasing one of his OST's he says it's up to SONY and Insomniacs. And I don't get your problem with getting official A4O OST - it's awesome emoji

I dont have any poblems with buying the official soundtrack, its just that the album art for it wont mach the others, I have OCD and everything needs to match and be right.

I dont have any poblems with buying the official soundtrack, its just that the album art for it wont mach the others, I have OCD and everything needs to match and be right.

You mean the other games' arts don't match A4O's!

No, the album art for all 4 one wont match the ones from RG

But the A4O one was the only official one.

Pity that the Nexus Soundtrack,FFA soundtrack and most of the A4O soundtrack won't be put up here.Oh well there is always iTunes :P