Thread: Ratchet and Clank i.t.n,a big letdown?

Agreed.
For something so heavily advertised having it only show up in a level you can't even return to seemed weird to me.

*cough* Meridian City *cough*

I would have liked more zero gravity levels in the game because that's really what I expected.

Agreed.
For something so heavily advertised having it only show up in a level you can't even return to seemed weird to me.

Yeah I was disappointed as well I was expecting to play a game like Mario Galaxy or something :P

I wouldn't go that far.
After all the Magnet Boots have been here since the first game, way before Galaxy was even conceptualised.
I meant floating around in space, I was hoping to see more of that, but in the end we got around 5 minutes of that.

Yeah. So disappointing. It was the only true innovation.

Oh well at least we got to collect those Blue Crystals and then get rewards and bolt's from the smuggler which reminded me of collecting desert crystals in GC emoji

Agreed.

*cough* Meridian City *cough*

What do you mean?
UYA's trailers focused mainly on the Ranger missions and the Multiplayer, which were actually a big focus in the actual game.
The trailers don't have big flashy text saying "Explore Meridian City, the capital of the Galaxy, for the first time!"

What do you mean?

What I mean is that you said that zero-gravity only shows up in the first level, which is not true (Biobliterator and Mr. Eye boss battles). Not that I don't agree with you about the advertisement thing…

What do you mean?

What I mean is that you said that zero-gravity only shows up in the first level, which is not true (Biobliterator and Mr. Eye boss battles). Not that I don't agree with you about the advertisement thing…

Realises Meridian City is Igliak
User image

What do you mean?

Realises Meridian City is Igliak
User image

*walks away slowly*