Thread: Ratchet and Clank i.t.n,a big letdown?

At first when you see this you may think I'm crazy, think about it though. The gameplay was great, the graphics were awesome, plenty of good weapons, but the game was very short. Insomniac games said "returning to the classic games length."but all the other games were at least 10 planets. Size matters was bigger, but only by 3.Into the nexus with its 5 planets was just too short, If the game was longer this thread wouldn't be here. Also the ryno 7 was just a copy of the ryno 5,just different music. If you agree you may think the same.

You must have completely misinterpreted what IG were saying about this game. They said it was a return to the Ratchet game formula we all knew and loved. But that it was also a much smaller adventure, half the length of ACiT, but longer than any of the current short games.

All along from the very beginning I thought they were fairly clear about it having traditional gameplay and story, but being fairly short. You were never supposed to expect a full-on ACiT-sized game.

(If you want to discuss spoilers from the game shove them in spoiler tags, because some of us have yet to play)

I can't say anything right now, but I wouldn't be surprised if I found stuff to complain about.

No game can ever be truly perfect. Aside from the fact this game is going to be short, I'm sure we'll find out that there will be certain parts that could have been done better if more time was given, or if it had been handled differently. That's the thing about individual opinions, all they can do is try and please the majority of the gamers that will play the game.

Well, its going to be hard for you guys to find something you won't like. Except one little thing maybe, but I found they did pretty well on that eventually. Cried my eyes out and here they come again. emoji

Besides that the gameplay is great, so many cool features, awesome soundtrack, superb level design, great jokes, outstanding writing on the new characters. Its a shame the adventure was so short.emoji

Well here's to hoping that we'll see a full-on PS4 Ratchet & Clank game!

Is there anything post-game other than Desctructopalooza?

Sure there is, even better emoji

Do you get anything other than bolts from them?

Except for RYNO holo-plans and Gold Bolts, there are three types of collectibles you can get there emoji

Except for RYNO holo-plans and Gold Bolts, there are three types of collectibles you can get there emoji

Destructopalooza? I was wondering if the game had any Side-quest available after the Final Boss (Like the Corvus Sector in ACiT)

I realize that the game wasn't supposed to be that long but they did say classic formula,wich means I thought they would be the length of one of the classic gamesemoji.And sorry for the spoilers im not that good at making discussions.You still have to agree with the ryno

Its the same one from a crack in time just different music.
I realize that the game wasn't supposed to be that long but they did say classic formula,wich means I thought they would be the length of one of the classic gamesemoji.And sorry for the spoilers im not that good at making discussions.You still have to agree with the ryno

Its the same one from a crack in time just different music.

No, classic formula means the way the game is structured, it could've been a 15 minute game and it'd be a return to the classic formula.
Regarding the RYNO, wasn't that what everyone wanted? If the RYNO V is the best RYNO (which I disagree on) they should bring it back with a re-skin á lá Dynamo of Doom.

The game was probably supposed to be short enough so that it could easily be downloaded, yet big enough to be sold on disc as well. Even so, I think it could have done with at least one more planet.

Regarding the RYNO, wasn't that what everyone wanted? If the RYNO V is the best RYNO (which I disagree on) they should bring it back with a re-skin á lá Dynamo of Doom.

RYNO V had the best music and that's it. It cannot match the power of RYNO IV emoji