Thread: The good old PS3...

Talk about the PS3 emoji
What are your favorite PS3 games, your greatest memories, …
And when are you gonna buy a PS4? I'm gonna buy on in Januari, 2014, together with the Vita emoji

The PS3 was… awkward at first, I thought the buttons were too loose and that there was no worthwhile game on it other than the Home. Of course I later discovered the likes of R&C on the PS3 and it was just uphill from there.

I'll get a PS4 once I graduate from college and I can get a real job.

The PS3 was… awkward at first, I thought the buttons were too loose and that there was no worthwhile game on it other than the Home. Of course I later discovered the likes of R&C on the PS3 and it was just uphill from there.

I'll get a PS4 once I graduate from college and I can get a real job.

Great emoji I really hope that there is a new R&C game coming from Insomniac Games emoji

PS3 is great. This is the first generation of consoles I have seen come and go (although I never took any notice of it until I had one).

At first all I wanted to play was R&C, but then one day I got Resistance: Fall of Man and Resistance 2. I thought they'd suck, but they blew me away! After that I got LittleBigPlanet because I heard you could make your character look like Ratchet or Clank. Eventually I came to realise how awesome 'other' games were and got into inFamous, Uncharted, Killzone, Metal Gear, Crash, Spyro, MediEvil and so on…

But it all really started with PS3.

PS3 is great. This is the first generation of consoles I have seen come and go (although I never took any notice of it until I had one).

At first all I wanted to play was R&C, but then one day I got Resistance: Fall of Man and Resistance 2. I thought they'd suck, but they blew me away! After that I got LittleBigPlanet because I heard you could make your character look like Ratchet or Clank. Eventually I came to realise how awesome 'other' games were and got into inFamous, Uncharted, Killzone, Metal Gear, Crash, Spyro, MediEvil and so on…

For me it started with PS2, and I'm younger than you emoji

PS3 is awesome. Is one my favorite and most trusted console (after the GameCube that is). The controllers are what I were used of with the PS3, but no more wires. I might loose my controller sometimes because I take it all over the house, but its great to not pull your console of the table because the cables are too short.

Besides that the PS3 has an amazing line-up of video games. Its an all acess console, assuring that when a game comes out, you'll be able to play it. The very best exclusives of this era can be found on the PS3 among the greatest 3rd party ones. Yep, PS3 is an amazing console to me. And when I own a PS4 next year, it will have to share HDMI ports because the PS3 will not enter the docking bay. Ever.

For me it started with PS2, and I'm younger than you emoji

I think he means becoming an actual gamer and playing stuff other than R&C.

Yea, PS2 was just a R&C oberload. I jumped in late and spent every moment with it on a R&C, which wasn't nearly as much playing as I did with the PS3

Yea, PS2 was just a R&C oberload. I jumped in late and spent every moment with it on a R&C, which wasn't nearly as much playing as I did with the PS3

The only other game that I played for PS2 was Ratatouile emoji

The only other game that I played for PS2 was Ratatouile emoji

I spent about 600$ on PS2 games and more than half of them are scratched emoji

I have a big pile of PS2 games too, but most of them are either untouched or played for 2 hours or less. There's a few in there that I still would like to pick up and play through some time, but since my PS3 my PS2 has been on stand-by for quite some time.

I'll admit, I never got into the PS# fever because there wasn't alot of games that they have that got my interest. It wasn't until a friend of my on DA introduce me to the Ratchet and Clank series (That was around the time when Ratchet and Clank: A crack in Time came out) and the Sly cooper series.

After that, I began to play on the PS3 every chance I get. There are still games that are coming out for the PS3 that I want to get, so I'm going to hold out on getting the PS4.

I love my PS3! It was my most-played system of the past two years, but I think my 3DS might take that spot now. My favorite games on the PS3 are Valkyria Chronicles, Catherine, Bayonetta, A Crack in Time, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale and Persona 4 Arena (also I'm guilty of owning a decent amount of HD Collections; I'm a sucker for sentimentality). Its been really nice to have some older PS1/PS2 games on my hard drive too, like Spyro: Year of the Dragon, Final Fantasy VII/VIII/IX, Jak and Daxter, Odin Sphere, etc.
In general a great system that's served me well! I plan on getting a PS4 somewhere down the line but there's nothing being released for it yet that makes me need it anytime soon.

Everyone is going to wait for PS4 it seems. It takes some time before we get some good games.

Everyone is going to wait for PS4 it seems. It takes some time before we get some good games.

I'm gonna buy mine next year, in januari emoji