Thread: Really Random thread

I like biscuits.

I like biscuits.

I don't, always preferred cookies.

I like biscuits.

I don't, always preferred cookies.

They're pretty much the same thing over here.

Okay i somethimes eat candy or stuff like that but I prefer fruit ;P

FlyingZoni you're insane.

Lollies and Chocolate is where it's at. And fizzy drink and energy drink are the best drinks to go along with lollies too… I also rarely eat such items.

FlyingZoni you're insane.

Lollies and Chocolate is where it's at. And fizzy drink and energy drink are the best drinks to go along with lollies too… I also rarely eat such items.

GO CANDY LOVERS!

I find it's way easier to love the stuff when you only get to eat it on certain occasions. People with unlimited access to the stuff seem to get sick of it pretty quickly.

I find it's way easier to love the stuff when you only get to eat it on certain occasions. People with unlimited access to the stuff seem to get sick of it pretty quickly.

Donuts, just donuts.

Lollies and Chocolate is where it's at.

emoji

Word-play aside yes yes I love chocolate. Especially if it is crunchy, like if it has almonds in it or something, that's the best.

What's everybody's favorite ice cream? Mine is Java Chip. Its like coffee ice cream with chocolate chips. Soooooo good. I love anything coffee-flavored.

I like to think I'm responsible for your sig Darkstar.

As far as ice cream goes I like triple chocolate icecream. The more Chocolate you can cram in the better emoji

I also like Cookie Dough ice cream.

(Okay I'm not gonna touch that one lol)

I love cookie dough ice cream, but I have an allergy to gluten so I don't get to partake in such delicacies anymore. Goodbye halcyon days of my youth…

i like FRUIT flavored icecream ;D
Like watermelon and coconut yum~

I don't emoji

i rather eat a watermelon than candy D;

Hey, Chocolate I probably like chocolate more than you emoji