Thread: Really Random thread

I thought you were looking for a movie version of Qwark being… Qwark.

Hold on…

How to make a car in LittleBigPlanetThe material

Find a nice piece of material, preferably cardboard, and mold and cut it into a shape that loosely resembles the frame of a car.

The wheels

It goes without saying that the car's shape should be created with some space for some wheels to fit in, so it should have at least 2 cicular cutaways in the body before attempting the wheels. And to actually make the wheels you should find a material with some grip, preferably rubber, and make 2 circles that will slot in under the car.

The attachment

This car isn't going anywhere in that state, now for some tricky things! First you will want to get a flat piece of material and slip it in behind the body of the car and the circular wheels you have made. Good? Good. Now glue the body of the car to the cardboard, but be careful that it isn't touching the wheels or they will need to be unstuck!

The bolts

Now for some seriously tricky stuff. Find the motor bolt in your tools bag and pop one in the centre of each wheel.

The switch

Hopefully you were smart enough to have a place for Sackboy to stand in the car. Now pop a 2-way switch into this area, and have the outputs connected to the 2 motor bolts.

Fin

Sorry, I just finished a 10 page essay on cameras (it's as straightforward and basic as you'd think), so I couldn't help myself.

But yea, which sections of that instruction manual were unable to be done in LBP PSP?

The problem isn't making the car, it's getting it to work. Basically cars get stuck like nothing else in LBP PSP.

Just saying, but I love your new avatar Darkstar.

Thanks. I was planning on using a GIF where Snake's talking but it didn't really look good.
I especially like it with the QfB theme, since it's green.

I thought you were looking for a movie version of Qwark being… Qwark.

Correct, I am waiting for a 'newer Qwark' doing a ridiculously stupid thing.

Say, Darkstar, you didn't happen to find that LBP level did you? I mean it's not like I can't live without knowing what it was like… but if you don't figure it out within the next 24 hours I'll probably be slightly less alive than if you'd not shared any more information.

No, but seriously (and hopefully less nonsensically) I don't care if you don't find anything. I'm just curious as to what it turned out like… so I can hopefully do less horribly. (and I get that making LBP1 in LBP2 is actually pretty pointless, so I'm 85% sure my level do 90% better than this person).

…If I get anywhere with this.
When you receive a call the codec will beep. When you hear this noise PUSH THE SELECT BUTTON

Say, Darkstar, you didn't happen to find that LBP level did you? I mean it's not like I can't live without knowing what it was like… but if you don't figure it out within the next 24 hours I'll probably be slightly less alive than if you'd not shared any more information.

No, but seriously (and hopefully less nonsensically) I don't care if you don't find anything. I'm just curious as to what it turned out like… so I can hopefully do less horribly. (and I get that making LBP1 in LBP2 is actually pretty pointless, so I'm 85% sure my level do 90% better than this person).

If you can find me a way to see all of the levels I've played in LBP2, maybe I'll get something.

If you can't do it on LBP.me, you can't do it anywhere… and you probably can't go too far back on LBP.me without killing a bunch of brain cells or something.

The list at LBP.me stops after awhile… I just think he deleted the levels.

Damn. Oh well, I still don't loose… which means I win. Great!

It seems like all I ever talk about now is LBP… right, that means I need to buy a new game again!

What else is there to talk about, the non-existent R&C movie news?

Well the problem is that I (and maybe others too) haven't played anything new in quite a while. And haven't played the first in a new series in even longer.

I keep thinking I'll play Sly or Tomb Raider (because statistics says I should be into them), but they're all really expensive. So instead I just play LittleBigPlanet… constantly.

They (developers in general) need to make another game that is exactly the same as what Resistance 2 was. Now that was a game we could all play and have fun with!

Sunset Overdrive?

I'll admit that it looks like a game I could really enjoy. But that is all the Xbox One has for me… and to be fair, neither does the PS4. I mean the score is:

Sunset Overdrive XBO+2
inFamous: SS PS4+1
Killzone: SF PS4+0.5
LittlebigPlanet 3 PS4+0.5
Metal Gear Solid V XBO+0.5 PS4+1
Online Subscription XBO-1 PS4-0.5

Xbox One: 1.5
PlayStation 4: 2.5

So for now PS4 is going slightly better than XBO, but until one of the systems has a 5, I will be staying out.

Hummm… Peace Walker HD?
I mean, you need a game to play and I need someone to beat the bosses for me a co-op partner.
It's a win-win situation, especially since it's so cheap.

Didn't you get Big Boss on MGS4?

Well I'll have a look at the price of that game. I would like to try it out, I mean I spent $70 on the Jak and Daxter HD collection once (which is way too much for me to spend on a bunch of PS2 games)… and $20 or so on the same thing again on the Vita.

I sure hope it's at least a million times better than it is on PSP. If I buy it for PS3 (which I probably should) I will be yet another game I own 3 copies of emoji

I did get BBE on MGS4, but vash12349 sucks at Peace Walker so I can't use his videos emoji

I think it's around $10 on PSN, so it's not that much. And yes, it's much better than the PSP version's graphics, controls and sound.

$10 means nothing. We may use the old $ sign, but really our pricing can be a lot more or less different from american dollars. So I'm expecting this to be between $15 and $30…

And it turns out it is $23.95. I suppose it's doable. But I wouldn't spend 5 cents more more!

How many prices have to end with .95!!!

Say, what are the multiplayer features like? Can you really play co-op with 6 people? (that's what it says on the PlayStation store… unless there is some additional versus MGO mumbo-jumbo)