Thread: Really Random thread

I love teh ending on Focus Testing emoji

Yeah, that was pretty cool I have to admit.
Too bad there's no burn medicine in R&C games.

Burn medicine?
Captain?

I love teh ending on Focus Testing emoji

Yeah, that was pretty cool I have to admit.
Too bad there's no burn medicine in R&C games.

Burn medicine?
Captain?

Pokemon. Assuming I know what you're asking.

I wonder if someone already confirmed the existence of Mr. Zurkon in the movie.

Nope.

Nope.

It's confirmed here : m.imdb.com/title/tt2865120/?ref_=ttsnd_snd_tt

We can see Mr Zurkon's voice actor is part of the cast. emoji

Didnt you hear Kubak? DONT TRUST IMBD! Now, that doesnt mean Mr Zurkon cant be in the game or movie, after all he WAS one of the weapons shown in the teaser trailer.

Didnt you hear Kubak? DONT TRUST IMBD! Now, that doesnt mean Mr Zurkon cant be in the game or movie, after all he WAS one of the weapons shown in the teaser trailer.

Ah, someone listens to me emoji Yeah, Mr. Zurkon is very probable due to his popularity, but the info on IMDB is no confirmation - anyone can edit this site. It used to list Tara Strong as Talwyn in ItN (thought Ali Hills played her there) and the Zoni in FFA (even though they weren't in the game at all) - basically, fans add a lot of fake information before the release of the game/movie there. So far the only characters confirmed for the movie are Ratchet, Clank, Qwark, Drek, Nefarious, Galactic Rangers and all the minor characters seen in the trailer. Lawrence and Mr. Zurkon are yet to be (or not to be) confirmed.

Well Zoni were MENTIONED in the game a few times (temporal repulsor)

Since there are no mods for PS3 games, I doubt we can see Temporal Repulsor in FFA any time soon emoji
"and the Zoni in FFA"

Nope.

It's confirmed here : m.imdb.com/title/tt2865120/?ref_=ttsnd_snd_tt

We can see Mr Zurkon's voice actor is part of the cast. emoji

When did I post this?
EDIT: Oh…

Since there are no mods for PS3 games, I doubt we can see Temporal Repulsor in FFA any time soon emoji
"and the Zoni in FFA"

Oh, I thought you meant "in ITN." emoji

When did I post this?
EDIT: Oh…

I was suprised to see you exciting over it so much as well emoji

Ah, someone listens to me emoji Yeah, Mr. Zurkon is very probable due to his popularity, but the info on IMDB is no confirmation - anyone can edit this site. It used to list Tara Strong as Talwyn in ItN (thought Ali Hills played her there) and the Zoni in FFA (even though they weren't in the game at all) - basically, fans add a lot of fake information before the release of the game/movie there. So far the only characters confirmed for the movie are Ratchet, Clank, Qwark, Drek, Nefarious, Galactic Rangers and all the minor characters seen in the trailer. Lawrence and Mr. Zurkon are yet to be (or not to be) confirmed.

If there is no Lawrence in the movie they will have to pay me for me seeing it.

If there is no Lawrence in the movie they will have to pay me for me seeing it.

Relax, I said he's not confirmed, but since Neffy's there, Lawrence will surely appear at his side (it's 99% chance).

Dair Haired Warrior said Nefarious would only cameo in Qwark's "Claim to Fame" commercial. He said Insom hinted at it.