Thread: Really Random thread

I was wondering where you went, you had me worried gekkie!

That's a pretty neat price on the mangas. I don't really want them anymore now that Darkstar had showed a few highlights. emoji

I must have missed those! Sounds interesting… emoji

User image
User image
User image
User image
User image
User image

That's a thing… emoji
Edit: and thanks for that.

Woah I'm scarred for life!

I know right!

Well, well, look who's back emoji As to how things went… Kinda like usual - not much people, not much going on emoji But be proud, because the Ratchet & Clank cartoon actually happened, not in a form it was originally intended to, but it did emoji Also, I'm not a mod, I'm a newser (I write news).

I'm happy to hear that the cartoon got real emoji

I know right!

That's why I bought them :p

Well, well, look who's back emoji As to how things went… Kinda like usual - not much people, not much going on emoji But be proud, because the Ratchet & Clank cartoon actually happened, not in a form it was originally intended to, but it did emoji Also, I'm not a mod, I'm a newser (I write news).

We could always use your help if you wanted to. It would be nice to have more people working on Team Solana :oui:

How did you quote your sig?

How did you quote your sig?

Open a quote box but don't close it.

Like this!
eh.. alright. that's weird.
What?

What?
Exactly.

I love it.
Please stahp.

I think HTML is broken here…

We could always use your help if you wanted to. It would be nice to have more people working on Team Solana :oui:

What could I help with?

And wtf happened on this page? :p

I decided to spend some more time on this siten emoji (And also IG)