Thread: Really Random thread

Just thought I'd post something unrelated because I don't really feel like discussing my dislike for the unnecessary use of 3D in most movies recently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHGFkQgCPIg#t=2m58s

I see you want to make another ACiT fans vs. ACiT skeptics war here…

I see you want to make another ACiT fans vs. ACiT skeptics war here…

No, that was mainly me pointing out Ratchet & Clank made it into a very popular Youtube channel's Top 10 list.

Not the first time either.

But you know what would make ACiT even better? 3D.

So it could run in a lower framerate? Because other than not much would change emoji

It's a price I will pay. I always thought it was a shame only A4O and QForce were 3D. They exclude ACiT and Nexus by a hair's length. But the Classics HD is 3D, which is nice. emoji

They exclude ACiT and Nexus by a hair's length.

Fair enough to me emoji

Your sig irritates me, Darkstar.

It's a price I will pay. I always thought it was a shame only A4O and QForce were 3D. They exclude ACiT and Nexus by a hair's length. But the Classics HD is 3D, which is nice. emoji

That's because those games lacked any moments or effects that would justify a 3D option. It would just be there to kill the already unstable framerate (which I can't stress enough how it's one of the most important parts of a game).

User image
Imagine Metropolis actually looked like that in All-Stars…

Wouldn't really make for a good fighting stage.

Well, I said looked, not played…

User image

Although I have to say that most of the UI didn't make it into the final game, it just looked so good…

User image
User image
User image
User image
User image
User image
User image
User image

Image utilisateur is so beautiful Darkstar…

Image utilisateur is so beautiful Darkstar…

Wait, what?