Thread: Really Random thread

I fixed the links for you. Remember, they must end with the image format (in this case .jpg)

User image User image User image User image User image User image User image User image

Thanks on behalf of all of us.

They should make a new PS AllStars for PS4.

They should make a new PS AllStars for PS4.

I AGREE!!! WHO'S WITH ME?

Only this time bigger and better. The amount of character was laughable. However quality over quanity. All characters play different and mastering one character doesn't mean you master all. *cough Smash Brothers.

The point is, they should include Ratchet, and maybe one of the characters from Resistance and Fuse

I felt like they didn't add enough PlayStation. Because eh:

User image

and

User image

and

User image

and

User image

I'd much rather so some real PlayStation universe characters. inFamous is the only franchise to get more than one character.

Just saying, are spoiler censors that necessary?

Just saying, are spoiler censors that necessary?

Helps navigating the forum page.

Oh yeah, I've just realized that you can click on the censors to see the thing behind it

Spoilers. Usefull for spoiler protection ánd large pictures. Get your spoiler option today!

inFamous is the only franchise to get more than one character.

Well, GoW's Zeus was later added.

Oh right. Tons of GoW too. Starhawk wasn't really a populair title, yet there the lead is.

This is my only complaint though. I just feel like a lot of more character could have 'joined the Brawl'.

Are you forgetting about Sev and those characters from Killzone besides Radec? The protagonists should also join in!

I think they should make something unique instead of copying SSB…

Obviously it's a copy, but its still a great addition to the PlayStation library. I even think that, in some ways, AllStars is superior.