Thread: Really Random thread

Your mentioning of Clank's alter ego reminds me of something I realised a while ago. Secret Agent Clank is porbably canon!

Your mentioning of Clank's alter ego reminds me of something I realised a while ago. Secret Agent Clank is porbably canon!

IG actually claimed, that they never considered SM and SAC as a part of their canon.

Darkstar, all your rants and negative opinions about ACiT were just… a bit irritating for me. But, I found something good from it: you are a type of sceptical person who gives opinions from detailed observations, not a sceptic who just say "I hate this game", and then throws random opinions without even making a detailed observation. I think you can become a good game critic in the future emoji

Anyway, can we discuss about another thing? I think I've had enough of these rants tonight…

Just because I said "tonight" doesn't mean you can rant again tomorrow!

IG actually claimed, that they never considered SM and SAC as a part of their canon.

You can still solve multiple plot holes just by saying the show writers missed it emoji

You can complain all you want, I love ACiT and everything about it. emoji

Phew, I'm not alone here emoji

It doesn't hurt to try. It's what these forums are for after all, discussing and dissecting the R&C games.

What?!? But what happened to All 4 One's "Clank fu" and Qwark's "amazing shrinking powers"?!? They actually referred to it as that!

What?!? But what happened to All 4 One's "Clank fu" and Qwark's "amazing shrinking powers"?!? They actually referred to it as that!

Secret Agent Clank originated in UYA and Qwark has ridiculous names for all of his attacks.

shrinking is not an attack.

When does he say it?

When does he say it?

A developer said it in an interview. I'm trying to find it now…

Oh, hey! Darkstar's Qwark avatar didn't even last a full month emoji. What makes you change your avatar so quickly?

Oh, hey! Darkstar's Qwark avatar didn't even last a full month emoji. What makes you change your avatar so quickly?

Kinda tired of it.
I should probably check if I've got ADHD…
Also I used it last year too, so that probably helped.

I should probably check if I've got ADHD…

If you don't want it to happen for real, don't be too paranoid emoji