Thread: Really Random thread

Thanks for re-directing me here Darkstar. Anyways what have you all been up to in the last year?

Trying not to die from anticipation waiting for the R&C movie and PS4 game…

Eventful year eh?

More like eventless.
We got one trailer for the movie and a few leaked screenshots, that's it.
Meanwhile IG is teasing us to death, telling us how great the game looks on the new engine.

We also got the R&C HD Collection on the Vita, that was nice despite having a few nasty bugs.

Eventless? You mean, because we don't have any new R&C game this year?

And IG teasing us? Sorry, can you explain? I don't understand

Yeah I actually keep forgetting the R&C movie is a thing, because we've seen and heard so little about it, even though its meant to come out next year (soon to be this year)!

Eventless? You mean, because we don't have any new R&C game this year?

And IG teasing us? Sorry, can you explain? I don't understand

Eventless as in there wasn't any R&C stuff in any event this year.

And IG is teasing fans on their forum.

Yeah I actually keep forgetting the R&C movie is a thing, because we've seen and heard so little about it, even though its meant to come out next year (soon to be this year)!

Have you seen the new trailer yet?
Also it's supposedly coming out in early 2015, so it shouldn't be a long wait.

I wasn't even aware there was a new trailer, since when? I should go find that.

I wasn't even aware there was a new trailer, since when? I should go find that.

E3.

Pretty much everything that has happened this year is recorded by Kubak (our newser) on the "Latest News" page. Most of it is small, but hey–we'll take what we can get!

Well, that just reignited my excitement for it, even if it wasn't much. Love that Qwark.

Well, that just reignited my excitement for it, even if it wasn't much. Love that Qwark.

Have you seen…Drek!
User image

Have you seen…Drek!
User image

Wish I hadn't!

Have you seen…Drek!
User image

Wish I hadn't!

Everyone does…
Take your mind off the pain:

User image User image User image User image User image User image

Dat Qwark! Much better.

Just noticed that Qwark had a chin-butt emoji

Btw, just watched Johnny Test today, and I got reminded of Ratchet. And for a while, I wondered, "did Ratchet's voice sounded like this when he was just a kid?"

Well, James Arnold Taylor is the voice of both…

Welcome back Chocolate emoji

Kubak, from what R&C game is that picture in your signature? Is it from SM?