Thread: Really Random thread

Too bad you must pay for it now…

Supposedly Sony is doing maintenance now. Weird timing around Xmas, but I guess they had to do so anyway. Might as well now that the Network is down anyway. Hopefully it's up and running again tomorrow. I'd really love to play Dragon Age 3 now…

Well I got a PS4 for Christmas, and I can't sign in… they better get this fixed soon, I really need to play some PS4 games on my Vita!

You sure that your internet connection is okay and you didn't misspell your name and password?

After a lot of messing about I managed to get lucky enough to experience some PS4 PSN activity, enough so that I could go through the account updating precedures to the point a verification Email needed to be sent.

An email was not sent, after a hour of waiting. So I requested another. But the whole process was too long for me to want to continue anymore, so I went onto the PC SEN website and am requesting a verification Email every 20 minutes or so.

This whole thing really sucks, when are they going to get their network working properly!?

You sure that your internet connection is okay and you didn't misspell your name and password?

Loads of recent posts are about PSN being down and multiple people here can't connect to the network.
I'm pretty sure it's PSN

Freaking hackers. Thet think this is funny, strange sense of humor.

I'm gonna try to play Dragon Ag 3 today. I should need just an internet connection and my Origin accound. Maybe I can bypass PSN. Really hope so…

http://www.gamerheadlines.com/2014/12/lizard-squad-speaks-out-christmas/

Edit.
Trying to play DA3 without PSN. But it turns out you need to connect your PSN to Origin. Gonna try without it anyway..

Edit2
Nope. Won't work, PSN is still out. This is the moment you guys ought to understand my hate towards online-only functions in games. I can't even start up a single player game now! And I need PSN for only 10 to 30 seconds.

User image

Hmm, I think what Ryan from Lizard Squad said about hacking the server to force kids spending time with their families instead of playing games was just an excuse. Sure, they did it for their amusement, but they can't hack to force kids spending time with their families. There may also lots of adults who can't log in (including you, Heather and Ratchetruler)!

I also think that some video games could unite a family. A4O is a good example. Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I remember, ESRB rated it E, which means it's the perfect game for the family

Is this a PS4 thing?
In the land of the last-gen peasents it works just fine.

Finally! My inbox now has about 30 notification emails and I'm playing Inquisition. emoji

Is this a PS4 thing?
In the land of the last-gen peasents it works just fine.

Is your PS3 magic? Because mine isn't

My PS3 is still my lead console, play with it the most. emoji

Thanks for re-directing me here Darkstar. Anyways what have you all been up to in the last year?

Things of note that happened to me:

> Got into a car accident (and lived) (obviously)
> Moved to a new house
> Finally joined the rest of society and got a smart phone

Thanks for re-directing me here Darkstar. Anyways what have you all been up to in the last year?

Trying not to die from anticipation waiting for the R&C movie and PS4 game…

Trying not to die from anticipation waiting for the R&C movie and PS4 game…

Eventful year eh?