Thread: Really Random thread

My best guess: May

May? For the game, perhaps, but too late for the movie!

Yeah, I ment the game. The movie I think more like Februari or March. Seems a bit early to hear something this month.

Speaking of february, the Spongebob Movie comes out that month!

I highly doubt February - you just don't announce the release date a month before the release. Especially for a movie. I even think it might not be the first quarter…

Hear something. Not specificly a release date. Maybe a small teaser, comcumber time is coming near after all.

When am I going to start reading things carefully…

…might make a nice New Years resolution :oui:

Damn, haven't been here since last year.
Obvious joke is obvious.

When am I going to start reading things carefully…

No matter. ^^

We're on vacation and I have this great book Touch & Go by Lisa Gardner. I also took my Vita, but it hasn't left my backpak yet. Now my mum and dad think I'm reading too much and should play more games… Wait, what?

No matter. ^^

We're on vacation and I have this great book Touch & Go by Lisa Gardner. I also took my Vita, but it hasn't left my backpak yet. Now my mum and dad think I'm reading too much and should play more games… Wait, what?

That's the opposite of the thing happening to me (and perhaps the rest of us here)! emoji

Now my mum and dad think I'm reading too much and should play more games… Wait, what?

I never thought such thing is possible emoji

Neither did I! They said it twice now. So fine, if it'll make them feel better… I'll play some Rayman: Origins today. emoji

Deleted user

It's strange, my mum always say me that I should less play video games emoji

You're lucky..

My mum was the one that got me into games. She says that I should do whatever makes me happy, because that is what life is all about. However on the other hand my dad always believed I should play less games, to put more time into study and work. And that I should try to get into more physical hobbies, as they will have the most meaningful memories.

It's never been hard for me to decide who's advice is more valuable, but that doesn't mean my mum was ever wrong. I should do what I want… but on the other hand, I should give everything a try first.

That was all a long time ago now, and I'm glad my parents never stepped into my life and enforced their beliefs, they've never confiscated my games or took back what I had ever been given, it's because of this that I listened to them and will always remember their useful wisdom.

In other news: I have been having all sorts of fun with my new PS4! The video editing feature is pretty neat, and although none of my videos would be any good on the internet, making and editing my own vids is pretty awesome!

Although I'm a bit pissed that my LBP3 adventure profile was corrupted a little while after I completed the game, it's great that I got to keep all of the prizes I earned emoji