Thread: Really Random thread

Well LBP3 is starting to get annoying. Now my adventure levels have been locked I can't highlight them anymore. This means I have no way of editing or deleting them. I also can't override the level with any others, because I can't highlight it.

This is just one of the many many problems LBP3 seems to have. Until they fix each and every one of the critical glitches I have encountered, I will regard this game as broken and worse than the 3 games before it (excluding the PSP game).

I really hope this game gets fixed, it had the potential to be so much more emoji

Well LBP3 is starting to get annoying. Now my adventure levels have been locked I can't highlight them anymore. This means I have no way of editing or deleting them. I also can't override the level with any others, because I can't highlight it.

This is just one of the many many problems LBP3 seems to have. Until they fix each and every one of the critical glitches I have encountered, I will regard this game as broken and worse than the 3 games before it (excluding the PSP game).

I really hope this game gets fixed, it had the potential to be so much more emoji

Have you report that glitch?

That really sounds like a bummer of a bug…
I have an idea that may help fix it. But I'm afraid I can't guarantee anything…
If I remember correctly, when editing the Adventure Map, there should be a button in the pause menu labelled "reset adventure" or something like that. The purpose of this is to reset various things like sackpocket items for play mode if you want to playtest your adventure from the start - so it may not help on the editing front, but I figured that if it thought the levels were locked, then resetting may help the game remember that you have the editing rights to those levels…

Deleted user

LittleBigPlanet 3 is full of bugs, it's horrible, see that, 24 pages of bugs, and rarely with solution, they don't finish the game, and the game was only on Playstation 3 but Sony was want more games on Playstation 4 for the end of the year…

So, update, update and again update, that's very cool, updates create more problems…

I'm afraid lombaxdude's suggestion will not be able to help solve this problem. I can't even highlight the adventure badge to enter any of the tweak menus required to reset/unlock the level.

I just want it gone. I haven't made any major levels yet, I don't care if I have to delete every bit of data related to my moon, I just need those craters freed up… of course I don't want to lose my prize bubbles, so I can't just delete all of the game data from the PS4.

I hope this gets patched soon. I know there is at least 1 other person on the internet with this problem (seriously, I could only find one other complaint about this glitch). I'll bet it's linked to my Adventure Profile Corruption, which is a freakishly common glitch.

Oh. That sucks. In that case, I hope it gets patched soon… emoji

But in the event that you do end up having to delete all of your LBP3 save data; I reccomend regularly saving a profile backup - perhaps every time before you log out of the game. That way, if the glitch were to come back, you might be able to rectify it by loading a previous save…

Patches are probably what killed AAA titles.
Back in the day when that sort of thing didn't exist, it was inexcusable to release a game in such conditions.
Now that developers have a safety net to fall back on they can release their half finished games in time for Christmas. It makes more money and only 6 months later do they finally patch the game so that it works the way it was supposed to from the beginning.

I still have plenty of games to catch up on PS3.

Same here. There's still a few games I have already, but didn't get a chance to play yet. That reminds me, I still need to replace my French copy of Dead Space. I'm in Tenefire now and almost bought Dungeon Siege III, but I don't dare to buy a game ouside the BeNeLux or UK anymore. In fear there's no English version on the disc

And whoever came up with patches.. Bad idea. What if you take a game right out of the box in 20 years and all the patches are gone. That's one broken game…

Well, new year, new expectations…

Believe…

That scene in MGS2 was really weird.

Well, new year, new expectations…

Believe…

Ha! Indeed. I'm not one of the people looking forward to it, but a buddy of mine cries for every year he has lived without it.

Can somebody please explain? I don't undertand emoji