Thread: Really Random thread

Well I would like to make an alliance too, I could start a YT channel or something. Also, I've started my own R&C fan site and I was hoping I could link it to this site and collaborate with each other.

If anyone here would like to do this exclusively with PS4 games like Watch Dogs, LittleBigPlanet 3, Killzone: Shadow Fall, Driveclub and/or Destiny you could use my YT channel.

Here's another glitch you guys have been asking for emoji
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqlzYGaVk6Y
User image

I don't remember asking for that… but I should have been!

Do you break all the games you play, or just Ratchet and Clank games? Because you could be a great bug tester with your… "portfolio".

In Igliak: you can glitch onto the highest building, and fly toward a distant building in the open. It has all assets from transmissions on Igliak.
<redirecting to new glitch thread>

Jar Jar and Jabba are both winning the Republic and Underworld side respectively…
This is a good day…

Too bad ahsoka lost. I'm betting on Pre Visla to win! Who picks Jar-Jar over Rex!?!?
User image
User image
User image

I'm 99% sure that Darth Vader is going to win.

Who picks Jar-Jar over Rex!?!?

Trolls.

I'm 99% sure that Darth Vader is going to win.

Well, after his reveal on Rebels, I'm don't doubt it either :oui:

I'm an intern at KeokeN Interactive and today we finally announced the game we're working on:Deliver us the Moon

Fun fact, I made the main character. Working on the final version at this moment. emoji

Good luck on that Heather emoji Though I don't get the idea of announcing anything on April 1st…

Yeah, we thought about it for a while. But it needed to get out now. Right now. emoji

Salted tea… That's what you get when you combine April 1st with a younger sister emoji

Also, apparently this was made before April's Fool…