Thread: Really Random thread

This really is confusing. Maybe that's why it's name the really random thread. emoji

This really is confusing. Maybe that's why it's name the really random thread. emoji

Lately, it has actually been even more confusing than usual for some reason emoji

I think that will work better when we get a trailer showing Drek in action emoji I can't make a 'trailer voice' tho…

I only hope that Drek WILL be in action.
Hey, Kubak, your close to your third moon!

I want 2k to make a Moon Moon joke emoji

Nice ava change: back to the way it was…but different!

Nice ava change: back to the way it was…but different!

Who knows what will Gnar bring up next? emoji

For some reason, The Simpsons just mentioned 'Yellow Submarine' as a drug. How random is that?

The Simpsons is weird now…

For some reason, The Simpsons just mentioned 'Yellow Submarine' as a drug. How random is that?

Heh, no suprise to me emoji

I guess that's where it got the name from. emoji

I don't think it's that random considering the way everything looks in Yellow Submarine, although I don't know the context on why the joke was made.

Em.. it was the episode where Marge decides that Springfield needs to get back at Shelbyville, cultural wise. She has an architect make a new building. But the people of Springfield figure they don't like classical music and it's turned into Burns' prison. Homer wants to be a guard there, he needs to give them a urine sample. Otto (bus driver) switches his with Homer's and Homer takes the blame of using waaaay too many different drugs. Including Yellow Submarine.

Was that randomemoji

Boy, that was random emoji

Exactly!