Thread: Really Random thread

nothing can ever beat the quality of the Nokia!

:oui: True, Nokia was the best!
emoji It's sad that it's gone…

Might wanna download CCleaner, deletes cookies and other cr** to make your laptop work fasteremoji

Turns out that all I needed to do was disable and re-enable my Network Adapter. Easier said than done, thanks to Windows 8's interface. It had me going around in circles for ages. The problem was that I couldn't connect to any type of wireless network, so I doubt many file cleaners would be of much use. A good defrag every now and then usually does the trick for keeping the speed up.

nothing can ever beat the quality of the Nokia!

:oui: True, Nokia was the best!
emoji It's sad that it's gone…

I heard that they renamed it Microsoft Mobile. But, I saw a building and there is "Nokia" written on it. There is still hope! Oh, btw, I switched to Samsung. And I already had CC Cleaner.

Oh, btw, I switched to Samsung. And I already had CC Cleaner.

So it didn't help you then? emoji

Turns out that all I needed to do was disable and re-enable my Network Adapter. Easier said than done, thanks to Windows 8's interface. It had me going around in circles for ages. The problem was that I couldn't connect to any type of wireless network, so I doubt many file cleaners would be of much use. A good defrag every now and then usually does the trick for keeping the speed up.

I may wanna start quoting again, that was for Anka. emoji
But I'm glad your problem is solved too. ^^

…………………………………………….

Playing R&C1 on Vita. I've had this game for a year now, but since I only play with my Vita during vacations. You know the guy in the sublevel of Pokitaru that wants to get Raritanium? I remember I thought ''Dude, don't try to Force Pursuade me'' when suddenly:

User image

Made my day!

User image

Actually, Heather, I haven't touched my laptop. Too lazy, and currently I'm away emoji.

In case any if you are wondering, here's a hint: orange.

Actually, Heather, I haven't touched my laptop. Too lazy, and currently I'm away emoji.

Understood ^^
Vacation?

User image

What is that… with Sonic's eyes.
Sorry, all my attention was drawn over there.

Yup. Vacation. Guess where!

The Netherlands!

Yup. Currently still at the airport.

Yup. Currently still at the airport.

Really? You're at Shiphol/Schiphol then?

Yeah. We should be out soon. And I found a quite funny ad:
"Culture shock, here I come" emoji

Yeah. We should be out soon. And I found a quite funny ad:
"Culture shock, here I come" emoji

Never seen it emoji
Where are you staying? Amsterdam, Den Haag…?

Amsterdam. Actually, we'll also visit other countries. And firstly, we took a midnight flight from Jakarta, transit at Dubai, then proceed to Amsterdam. Which also results in my bedtime and mealtime getting pretty messed up. Gonna need some time to get used.

Amsterdam. Actually, we'll also visit other countries. And firstly, we took a midnight flight from Jakarta, transit at Dubai, then proceed to Amsterdam. Which also results in my bedtime and mealtime getting pretty messed up. Gonna need some time to get used.

Aah, Amsterdam. The island in The Netherlands. I recomment you go to 'Game Over' and 'Game Mania' if you have time. They're near the Central Station (hard to miss). Both are very cool retro game shops. It's safe to buy PS3 games, they're region free and always have English on them.

Game Mania
Nieuwendijk 94
1012 MR Amsterdam

Game Over
Hasselaerssteeg 12.
1012 MB Amsterdam

Sounds good though, world trip!