Thread: Really Random thread

Thought I was terrible at MGS..

"Phil: The game doesn't explain anything!
*Codec call*
Major: You should use this-
Phil: F*** off a**hole!
*Skips explanation*"

Priceless.

Gotta admit that I didn't think that the calls were that great a thing in MGS. Turned me off a little… but don't worry thats just me. Wasn't fond of the story or characters in the first place. So how could I love those. I do have a few friends that are all over those things though.

Maybe you already heard of it, but PS3 boxes are changing!

User image

Eh..cool? Why.. sure there's a lot of games coming out still. But this will mean ever more confussion for unknowing parentsemoji

Eh..cool? Why.. sure there's a lot of games coming out still. But this will mean ever more confussion for unknowing parentsemoji

I'm not so happy with it…

Random question: Does someone knows where I can get empty PS3 boxes?

I think retrogamefreak.nl should have them. They sell Dreamcast cases and inlays anyway.

Hum, it's not the first time this happens…

User image

User image
Hum, it's not the first time this happens…

User image

User image

Are you serious? :o emoji

They kept 'em black, so nothing weird there. Liked the 2nd update better though, but the logo and all. But the 3rd with the PS4/Vita blue. There gonna be a lot of parents like:

''Is this the PS4 Tomb Raider?'' - while holding the GOTY edition or something like that.

User image

User image

User image

Don't know about you, but it seems pretty logical to me. Not only does it give more distinction against the Xbox's white and bright green and the Wii U's bright blue, but it will confuse less people that were introduced to Sony via the Vita or the PS4.

Right, forgot that the PS3 boxes are blue too. Though I'm pretty sure that when a game will release on both PS3 and PS4. People are gonna mix them up… parents that isemoji

I think the actual PS4 boxes themselves (as opposed to the labels) are blue, while the PS3 boxes are clear. The Vita boxes are also blue, but smaller.

On the subject of Boxes, the one for my PS3 was white and red, while i have some PS3 games that are purple, yellow, red.