Thread: Really Random thread

This is all I know about colours of PS Games

PS3 Standard: Whatever colours the games are with clear case and black logo
PS3 Platinum: Silver and Yellow around boxart and disc
PS3 Essentials: Red and Silver, like Platinum for PS2.

Oh and there are those crazy yellow PSP cases. I don't know where your purple came from? Must be some Japanese thing or something…

I don't know why they need to change them all the time? The PS2 and Vita cant seem to stick to anything for too long… meanwhile the PSP cases are like unchangeable.

It makes sense the PS4 and Vita cases look really similar, because of the size difference, and the connectivity between the systems. I could totally see someone trying to get a cool new PS3 game and finding out its a PS4 game… that would suck. Then again, you don't want them all being so different.

I got my purple one imported from china, that could be why it is purple, i don't know any other reason why it would be. all my PS3 cases are originals, never replaced, i got the all from a store in Kettering UK. i only got them because the cases looked funky, i got a nice rainbow of cases here.

You don't happen to have a picture do you? All i have seen are blue, red, black, silver and clear.

To be honest, I was hoping the ItN case would be purple.

That would idd have been pretty damn coolemoji

Boxes? What boxes?

To be honest, I was hoping the ItN case would be purple.

Somebody photoshop that right now.

You don't happen to have a picture do you? All i have seen are blue, red, black, silver and clear.

[IMG}http://i57.tinypic.com/20tf5fq.jpg

My new laptop would not let me copy the link directly, you will have to click on this link.

Okay, thought it would be transparent purple. But thats cool tooemoji

Its nt opaque. it is clear however.

"Killer Instinct came out last year"

User image

"Killer Instinct came out last year"

User image

I don't get it…

Killer Instinct came out on the SUPER NINTENDO!

Thought you ment the Xbox One version.