Thread: Really Random thread

pm'ed

Deleted user
pm'ed

Be careful, Ani. Your fanboys will find you emoji

Well, that is odd, Ani. There are two people asking where you live. Be very careful, Ani emoji

Texas, hmm? Got that catchy Texan accent too?

Yippikee-kah-kee-yay!

I'm working on it emoji

Hey, I've got a little question fellow RG-ers… Anyone here happen to be a let's player (or have a good video capturing equipment) and have time to record some* ACiT gameplay?

*By 'some' I mean A LOT

I assume you want to search for more glitches or make a review, Kubak. Or maybe you want to learn to make your own Let's Play videos?

Deleted user
Hey, I've got a little question fellow RG-ers… Anyone here happen to be a let's player (or have a good video capturing equipment) and have time to record some* ACiT gameplay?

*By 'some' I mean A LOT

ya, I've got some good equipment (Elgato hd 60). as long as i can steal that footage back for my own reviews emoji

I'm working on it emoji

Working on it? Not native then?

And speaking of videos. We hit 70.000 on the Kickstarter! Turns out I made a charming appereance on the live broadcast too. emoji

I'm working on it emoji

And speaking of videos. We hit 70.000 on the Kickstarter! Turns out I made a charming appereance on the live broadcast too. emoji

So smooth almost nobody in the place realised it!

True. I was carefully looking up, but everybody was too busy to notice. I wonder what would have happened if I'd broken my arm or something. Cause it was an important live broadcast. Would they have left the camera on? emoji

True. I was carefully looking up, but everybody was too busy to notice. I wonder what would have happened if I'd broken my arm or something. Cause it was an important live broadcast. Would they have left the camera on? emoji

Is this that easy to break an arm or anything else? Anyway, I think, if something like that happened, the best thing to do would be to close the camera for a moment due to "techinal difficulties" and then put it back on.

I'm working on it emoji

What a graceful movement emoji. Lucky you didn't break anything.