Thread: Really Random thread

I love the uniform you gave skid

Thanks! It's based off his Q-force uniform, but with a blue coloration to indicate that–well, he's part of team now emoji

Finished Uncharted 4, now that is how you end a series! It was absolutely perfectemoji

Finished Uncharted 4, now that is how you end a series! It was absolutely perfectemoji

But did you play Crash Bandicoot emoji

But did you play Crash Bandicoot emoji

Ooh, spoiler! But yes, definitely! It's not like you can skip it. I totally failed the first time, I'm horrible at that level in the first game… I got the second time around, but I didn't beat Elena's highscore. She's better than me emoji

just wanted to let you guys know that James Arnold Taylor will be at Dallas comic con, and just so happens i got premium tickets for all 3 days , so i have a really good chance to get a auto graph from him emoji

just wanted to let you guys know that James Arnold Taylor will be at Dallas comic con, and just so happens i got premium tickets for all 3 days , so i have a really good chance to get a auto graph from him emoji

Take your copy of the game and let him sign both the casesheet and disc. You can frame it ^^

Take your copy of the game and let him sign both the casesheet and disc. You can frame it ^^

i will do the case sheet but im not so sure on the disc

If you're worried about the PS4 having trouble reading the disc, don't be. It only needs the rainbow part, you can do whatever you like with the top. If you wish. emoji

Heather, you sure? I'm extremely careful when it comes to the disc emoji

Heather, you sure? I'm extremely careful when it comes to the disc emoji

The top is alright, as long as nothing happens to the bottom. That's why the top can have a picture. emoji

Anybody knows their way around region locks and limitations on Disney hardcopy DVD discs ans digital copies? I'm considering a purchase in North America and want to be sure there is a way to play it in Europe when I return home.