Thread: Really Random thread

I think I'd rather have either a game where we play as Azimuth and set during and after the Great War (imagine charging together with Kaden and other Lombax soldiers) or they pull it out like how ND did with Nathan Drake's origins, flashbacks. Maybe some flashbacks of Ratchet's childhood in Veldin or small parts of Ratchet's memory of Fastoon.

I'd like to see a Ratchet origin story game, where Grimroth finds him and names him. Maybe playing as a young lombax would freshen the idea of where he came from.

I was actually thinking of the idea of a ratchet and clank prequal game that takes places before ratchet was born and it would tell the origins of kadance and azimuth in each part of there lives in a game trilogy that would be similar to the star wars prequals only actually way betteremojiemoji

I'd like to see a Ratchet origin story game, where Grimroth finds him and names him. Maybe playing as a young lombax would freshen the idea of where he came from.

Maybe finally Ratchet gets to prove himself as the skilled mechanic he's described as. So far in the PS4 game it seems like he may be good at turning cranks, looking at flashing diodes and fixing Clank, but otherwise all the technical stuff gets done for him emoji

But what Ratchet would be without Clank? ANd, what would be the purpose of playing as a Mechanic? Just repairing ships? Do you want this to turn into No Man's Sky?

But what Ratchet would be without Clank? ANd, what would be the purpose of playing as a Mechanic? Just repairing ships? Do you want this to turn into No Man's Sky?

Yeah, they are not complete without each other. I still think that flashbacks would be the safest way to tell players about Ratchet's origins.

random question, do any of you remember the movie titan ae

Okay, question: was anybody surprised by how Bross's soundtrack for the game turned out! I certainly was! I wasn't expecting anything big, but this time the music actually speaks out to me.

Okay, question: was anybody surprised by how Bross's soundtrack for the game turned out! I certainly was! I wasn't expecting anything big, but this time the music actually speaks out to me.

Well, I listened through it and I gotta admit it turned out better than I expected, though I still prefer his work on ItN and (especially) A4O.

Not really surprised since I was expecting it to be good. I mean from the early demos of Aleero City, the train station and the train itself, and the Snagglebeast boss fight we got some really good tracks. The first ones sound a lot like a spy movie while the second is fast paced and matching the nature of the battle. I am not saying it is the perfect soundtrack but most of it is great.

Also it has been stated that the music won't be remixes of original tracks. Not ALL of it I guess, but tell me you don't hear some nostalgic vibes in Aleero or Kalebo III music to name a few.

In other news I'm planning on using the PS Store gift card I've got somewhere to get the trilogy on PS3 and then play the Future saga once I finish that. See you next summer.

Also it has been stated that the music won't be remixes of original tracks. Not ALL of it I guess, but tell me you don't hear some nostalgic vibes in Aleero or Kalebo III music to name a few.

In other news I'm planning on using the PS Store gift card I've got somewhere to get the trilogy on PS3 and then play the Future saga once I finish that. See you next summer.

Actually there is a track on Kerwan that reuses some parts of the PS3 Metropolis track, while I get nostalgic vibes on the training course of Aleero as it sounds a lot like Bergaud from GC.

Actually there is a track on Kerwan that reuses some parts of the PS3 Metropolis track

It does not reuse any part of the PS3 Metropolis theme, but it clearly is a homage to that track.

random question, do any of you remember the movie titan ae

Of course! It's a fantastic movie. Shame it didn't sell well.

What would you all say is your favorite soundtrack from the game?

What would you all say is your favorite soundtrack from the game?

I haven't really picked up that many tracks yet, but right now I listen to the Outside the Station theme on Nebula G34 that also gets replayed inside Starship Phoenix's engine rooms. And also I've heard it in the Telepathopus fields, where it somehow kept switching around with the Aleero theme.

Also, Starship Phonenix doesn't originate from the original 2002 game, right? That's one mistake I've managed to spot among the Holocards.