Thread: Really Random thread

I want it!! …But not for €30. And since the Infinity/Skylanders figures are now €3, I can be patient.

User image

From €30 to €3? That's a biiiiig drop of price

I'm surprised you guys care so much about this considering none of you live in the USA…or do you…? emoji

Because if your country takes just one wrong step, it could be fatal for us on the other side of the world emoji. Anyway, Indonesia has a relation with the US. They have a mining company in Papua, we buy some planes from them, and so on.

Ok cool. My Dad works at Lockheed on the F-35s, and his boss recently talked with the president, and from the way things went, everything is in good hands :oui:
Plus, the DOW is at it's highest under Trump, the highest since President Taft in 1909!

I'm surprised you guys care so much about this considering none of you live in the USA…or do you…? emoji

I do. I didn't wanna say anything regarding politics for many reasons and because I didn't think anyone cared, but now that it's out here… I voted Trump. Kinda hoped that the third party would be acknowledged this once, but whatever. Tremp is gud.

Ahh, it feels so good to share…

Ok cool. My Dad works at Lockheed on the F-35s, and his boss recently talked with the president, and from the way things went, everything is in good hands :oui:
Plus, the DOW is at it's highest under Trump, the highest since President Taft in 1909!

Your dad works at Lockheed? Cool! As an engineer, I assume?

Yeah, but most of his stuff is classified, so even he can't tell us what he really does (then again, I probably wouldn't even understand it) emoji

Classified, eh? Must have been a quite important position, then. Speaking of airplanes, we also have our own aviation company, PT. Dirgantara Indonesia. But they don't produce fighter jets. Currently they produce helicopters and turboprop planes. Here's an example, the CN-235:

User image

But it's actually designed by both PT Dirgantara and CASA (Spain). So it's not fully our design.

You guys have no idea how thick the propaganda curtain is there days. I'd almost gasp out loud reading you guys voted for Trump, because the only thing you see in European media is people being angry and Trump only does bad things. They refuse to mention anything positive. What a one sided perspective the media gives these days…

Nah, I didn't vote for Trump, since I'm not American. And about the media, that sounds bad. For us, Indonesians, we can only trust few medias. I would trust the national broadcasting company over a lot of medias. Oh, and let's stop talking about politics, shall we? This isn't just the right place.

Hi guys!
I am a member of the French community.
How are you ? emoji

Hi there, lombax_blaster! We're fine here. It's been a while since the last time a French member came to visit here.

You guys have no idea how thick the propaganda curtain is there days. I'd almost gasp out loud reading you guys voted for Trump, because the only thing you see in European media is people being angry and Trump only does bad things. They refuse to mention anything positive. What a one sided perspective the media gives these days…

I couldn't agree more with this!

Hi everyone. I joined here like ages ago, but funnily enough this is my first time doing an actual post.
Well, life sometimes carries you away like that. emoji

I recently bought this from the US, probably one of the last ones for sale:
User image

It was anything but cheap, but I don't regret it. It's just awesome to look at.

Ooh, neat! I saw it in the 'flesh' a while ago, it's a lot bigger than I thought it was! Hold on to that thing, statues have a tendency to overtake retail value in a very short period of time. Although I'm sure that's not what you bought it for.emoji

Hi everyone. I joined here like ages ago, but funnily enough this is my first time doing an actual post.
Well, life sometimes carries you away like that. emoji

I recently bought this from the US, probably one of the last ones for sale:
User image

It was anything but cheap, but I don't regret it. It's just awesome to look at.

Cool! I wonder if there are any stores in Asia that sell it. I didn't find it, even in Japan.

@ankadewo:
A google search might be worth it, altho this is so niche, I doubt you'll find it anywhere outside of the US. I considered myself pretty lucky to find it at all, since only like 850 were made, and that was back in 2014 I believe. There's still two up on eBay:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/sis.html?_nkw=Gaming+Heads+Ratchet+Clank+Statue+Mint+in+Box&_trksid=p2047675.m4100

@HeatherGrace:
Yeah, you're exactly right. emoji Although I thought about how much this might be worth a while from now, I mainly got it because I love the series. I doubt I'll ever sell it.