Thread: Really Random thread

Wel'p, gotta find 'em all! I know there's a prisoner qwark rig outside the 2nd deplanitizor visit.

Just the rig?
Why'd they leave all that in there, sloppy. At least, you'd think.

Wel'p, gotta find 'em all! I know there's a prisoner qwark rig outside the 2nd deplanitizor visit.

Just the rig?

Well, the model that is. I'll see if I can find it and take a screenshot of it.

User image
User image
User image

In short, this is a plasma striker glitch…a really, really weird one!

Weird, but cool!

Just the rig?

Well, the model that is. I'll see if I can find it and take a screenshot of it.

Ah. I was already very impressed you could tell it was not only Qwark, but specifically 'Prisoner' Qwark from only a rig. emoji

User image
User image
User image
User image
User image
User image
User image

Oh, what fun!

User image

Random Ryno Fact:
The song that played when firing the Ryno V, Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture, originally had cannons firing in the background. Talking about an overture with cannons played when a trigger-happy Lombax is firing an overpowered weapon…

Well, I voted for him, so I feel pretty good about myself emoji

Well, I voted for him, so I feel pretty good about myself emoji

Whoa, careful there, that's a dangerous opinion on the webz <:

No politics at the table, people.

I find Trump doesn't deserve all the hate he receives. Let's give the man a chance first.

I find Trump doesn't deserve all the hate he receives. Let's give the man a chance first.

Well, at least he did something I could agree: he preferred the F/A-18 over the overpriced F-35 fighters for the military.

I'm surprised you guys care so much about this considering none of you live in the USA…or do you…? emoji

I'm surprised you guys care so much about this considering none of you live in the USA…or do you…? emoji

Because if your country takes just one wrong step, it could be fatal for us on the other side of the world emoji. Anyway, Indonesia has a relation with the US. They have a mining company in Papua, we buy some planes from them, and so on.

There isn't a single News that doesn't talk a bit about Trump. Plus, I think that whatever the US does affects the rest of the world too.

I want it!! …But not for €30. And since the Infinity/Skylanders figures are now €3, I can be patient.

User image