Thread: Favourite planet in Into The Nexus?

What is this guinea pig thing? Apparently, I definitely missed that. And if it is as creepy as you make it out to be, then I want to see it. Why is this drinking device creepy, again?

It was one of those water feeders for guinea pigs/hamsters/rodents basically but humanoid-sized, implying that the orphans probably drank out of those like animals.

You know that Vendra and Neftin are Nethers, right?

I never really made that connection that the Progs and "Mr. Eye" and his Nethers were of the same species. They seem so drastically different.

That's because the Progs' bodies adapted to our dimension while the others' didn't.

I never really made that connection that the Progs and "Mr. Eye" and his Nethers were of the same species. They seem so drastically different.

That's because the Progs' bodies adapted to our dimension while the others' didn't.

Ok then, so they adapted from a 3D demension to another 2D dimension?, please explain how that works.

Ok then, so they adapted from a 3D demension to another 2D dimension?, please explain how that works.

Since the Progs were young when they got out of the Netherverse, their bodies were able to adapt to our dimension. Unlike the Zoni and other Nethers, Vendra and Neftin don't need a special armor to survive.

What is this guinea pig thing? Apparently, I definitely missed that. And if it is as creepy as you make it out to be, then I want to see it. Why is this drinking device creepy, again?

It was one of those water feeders for guinea pigs/hamsters/rodents basically but humanoid-sized, implying that the orphans probably drank out of those like animals.

Well then, we can see why Vendra turned out as well as she did.

Innuendos, innuendos everywhere!

Innuendos? Where?

Innuendos? Where?

Everywhre!

Innuendos? Where?

Everywhre!

I don't see it.

There were once words here.

Call me dense, because I still don't know what you are talking about.

Call me dense, because I still don't know what you are talking about.

Just… forget about it. I can't go around talking about this stuff on RG.

"Our dimension"? Too much Ratchet & Clank Darkstar emoji

"Our dimension"? Too much Ratchet & Clank Darkstar emoji

It is, only about 1500 years from now.

My favourite planet is Silox. I liked it so much. Especially for its dark world.