Thread: Worst VGM

2. Otto Destruct (R&C: SM)

That one was alright. It reminds me a lot of one of the tracks from R&C:ToD on planet Fastoon.

3. The soundtrack from the final battle with Drek on the HD Collection

I find this funny because it actually doesn't play. We just hear the same track from arriving on the planet through to the end of the credits, which sucks because I really liked the boss fight track from when you fight Drek on the PS2 version (mostly because it's a lot more fitting than the level music)

2. Otto Destruct (R&C: SM)

That one was alright. It reminds me a lot of one of the tracks from R&C:ToD on planet Fastoon.

3. The soundtrack from the final battle with Drek on the HD Collection

I find this funny because it actually doesn't play. We just hear the same track from arriving on the planet through to the end of the credits, which sucks because I really liked the boss fight track from when you fight Drek on the PS2 version (mostly because it's a lot more fitting than the level music)

Oh, I didn't know when that track was first played. I only watched the boss battle video in Youtube, that's why. It took me some time to understand your message
Ok, back to the topic of horrible and cr**py VGMs!

5. The music used in the main menu of a HotWheels game for IOS (seriously, it's the worst VGM I've ever heard)(No, I don't play that game, my little brother does)
6. Samurai Spirit (Shadow Fight 2)