Thread: Hopes for Ratchet and Clank PS4

In the words of Nefarious (when the float loses air) "I REALLY HATE ALL OF YOU!!!"

These beautiful landscapes? Totally!

These beautiful landscapes? Totally!

And the raft.
I liked the level because it was so open, there were loads of little isands to explore and I just really like stuff like that.
To be honest, with good controls, that level would be really cool!

Also I hope this thing doesn't make an appearence…
User image

You mean these magneboots-turned-hooverboots?

You mean these magneboots-turned-hooverboots?

And grindboots…
It just seems so lazy.
I do hope stuff like upgrades on your waist and being able to equip boots and helmets return.

My hopes:
-New weapons
-Return of the Groovitron
-Great storyline
-Great soundtracks
-Good jokes
-Ratchet dancing under the Groovitron!
-Funny and weird glitches and easter eggs
-More open world
-Ability to customize and buy ships

My hopes:
-New weapons
-Return of the Groovitron
-Great storyline
-Great soundtracks
-Good jokes
-Ratchet dancing under the Groovitron!
-Funny and weird glitches and easter eggs
-More open world
-Ability to customize and buy ships

This guy gets it! Seriously though, my list would be identical to yours. emoji

Speaking of Ships, I think Kubak should create a new poll (since the other one's old) about what ship we think will return (if any–it could be a new one)?

This guy gets it! Seriously though, my list would be identical to yours. emoji

Oh. What a coincidence! emoji

Speaking of Ships, I think Kubak should create a new poll (since the other one's old) about what ship we think will return (if any–it could be a new one)?

Certainly not Aphelion! I think it's too early for a made-in-Polaris Lombax ship to return to the new PS4 game and the movie. The Star Explorer (UYA) or the Jet Fighter (R&C 1) would be nice.

Certainly not Aphelion! I think it's too early for a made-in-Polaris Lombax ship to return to the new PS4 game and the movie. The Star Explorer (UYA) or the Jet Fighter (R&C 1) would be nice.

Personally, I'm hoping to see Ratchet's handmade little ship from the beginning of the first game; it would also make sense if that was the ship that appeared in the movie/reboot game, since it's set during the time that Ratchet would first be leaving Veldin…

Great idea. Kubak, if you're listening, this would make a nice poll :oui:

Personally, I'm hoping to see Ratchet's handmade little ship from the beginning of the first game; it would also make sense if that was the ship that appeared in the movie/reboot game, since it's set during the time that Ratchet would first be leaving Veldin…

I'm pretty sure they will feature that ship.. at least in the beginning.

I hope that Ratchet keeps his old junky ship, except when Clank shows up, he modifies the ship so ratchet can fly it to planets. Maybe Clank would keep upgrading the ship until it became capable of space combat and hyperspace!

Also, I hope that Ratchet actually HAS a swingshot–not some beam that comes out of his arm. By the looks of the Movie, we may get that wish!

Also, I hope that Ratchet actually HAS a swingshot–not some beam that comes out of his arm. By the looks of the Movie, we may get that wish!

This looks like "some beam that comes out of his arm" to me…

User image

No, like in FFA and ITN where there IS no swingshot–it's just a beam that shoots from his hand poorly.