Thread: Favorite RYNO?

For me (and probably most people) #1 will always be the RYNO II. 100 ammo, auto-locks, gets the job done, doesn't upgrade because it doesn't need to, and an awesome design.
#2 RYNO IV: I like this one a lot because it doesn't cost anything, it's upgradable, and all you have to do is eject the disc on Nundac Asteriod Feild, and BOOM! You get the weapon emoji
#3 RYNO VII: Sure its just a rip-off of the RYNO V, but its actually better because of its aim, and design. And in challenge mode, they give you a golden RYNO, something I've wanted since the first game. You did well Insom emoji
#4 The RYNO: Even at 150,000 bolts, this powerful missile launcher is well worth the wait.
#5 RYNO V: V at 5, ironically. This weapon is so popular, that it made it #51 on top video game weapons list. Still, it doesn't aim well; if they fixed that, it would probably be higher up.
#6 RY3NO (Rip You Three New Ones): This weapon fires like the Zodiac, but unfortunately, the HD collection screwed up the audio functionality of it, making it less enjoyable to use.
#7 RYNO 6 Protosuit: Probably everyone's last. While this seemed like a great idea, it was brief to say nonetheless (RYNO's from SM and SAC don't count)

…all you have to do is eject the disc on Nundac Asteriod Feild, and BOOM! You get the weapon emoji

What the!? What do you mean?

That's how I do it. I know it's not safe to eject the disc (and it may not work every time) but it's the easiest way I've ever gotten the RYNO!

That's how I do it. I know it's not safe to eject the disc (and it may not work every time) but it's the easiest way I've ever gotten the RYNO!

Like… HOW? WHAT?
I have to try it… but I prefer looking for the holoplans (if only I haven't memorized their positions… NUH)

It probably wont work if you have the downloadable version.

It probably wont work if you have the downloadable version.

Hmmm. No, I have the disc… So you just eject it on Nundac and you get tha RYNO?

Yep. I can't garuntee it will work on yours, but it's worth a try (just remember to put the disc back in when you're done)

Personally I thought the first RYNO was the best :oui: I found it was easier to aim with than the RYNO 2 and Five.