Thread: Favorite Mr. Zurkon quotes.

Mr. Zurkon has appeared in every RaC Ps3 game except QFB. Throughout his lives, he has had many funny lines. Which game depicted Mr.Zurkon the best, and what are your favorite lines?

For me it's ITN's version, mainly because he has a family to take care of emoji

I didn't like him very much in ItN because his family kind of overshadowed him.

My favourite incarnation is probably FFA though.

Mr.Zurkon requires no Nanotech to survive,Mr.Zurkon lives on fear

Time to kill you
Time to die
Time to Shoot you in the eye…
It's Zurkon.

I also liked that Mr. Zurkon would say special stuff on holidays like: "Mr. Zurkon's new years resolution? Kill More Stinky Aliens." "Mr. Zurkon wishes you a merry Christmas…ho, ho, ho!" "Mr. Zurkon LOVES to kill stupid aliens!"

Wait, he does?
I never noticed that, I thought they were just random quotes.

Time to kill you
Time to die
It's Zurkon.

I also liked that Mr. Zurkon would say special stuff on holidays like: "Mr. Zurkon's new years resolution? Kill More Stinky Aliens." "Mr. Zurkon wishes you a merry Christmas…ho, ho, ho!" "Mr. Zurkon LOVES to kill stupid aliens!"

Lol pretty good ones :oui: I also loved

Why can't Mr.Zurkon kill little Fongoid!?

Seb

Time to kill you
Time to die
It's Zurkon.

Yes I love this one. Zurkon looks like a philosopher when he says that xD

Hey, long time no see!

Seb
Hey, long time no see!

Yes ! Where are you !? FFA needs you ! emoji Come back emoji

FFA needs all the people it can get… but it can't get anyone emoji

Mr. Zurkon was pretty funny, but I got a little bored of his quotes in the later games. Actually just by the end of my time with ACiT I was getting pretty tired of him. But it was a nice try for them to mix it up a little in ITN.

Seb
FFA needs all the people it can get… but it can't get anyone emoji

Mr. Zurkon was pretty funny, but I got a little bored of his quotes in the later games. Actually just by the end of my time with ACiT I was getting pretty tired of him. But it was a nice try for them to mix it up a little in ITN.

Why are you saying that ? Everybody can and must play FFA. We are all free. Everyday there are new players, new fans, we do not have to forget it. Would you like to do a match with me one day ? emoji

Yes that's true emoji

Well I haven't been able to play in a very long time because I could never find anyone to play with. But when it was bursting with activity, I was never really that good at it anyway. Regardless it is a really fun game, and I would recomend it to a lot of people, as long as they are more patient than I when it comes to matchmaking.

Seb
Well I haven't been able to play in a very long time because I could never find anyone to play with. But when it was bursting with activity, I was never really that good at it anyway. Regardless it is a really fun game, and I would recomend it to a lot of people, as long as they are more patient than I when it comes to matchmaking.

You just have to know when are the peak hours ! And you can play 2-3 hours non-stop !!! Anyway you're right : there are unfortunately 20 off-peak hours in a day…

My favorite will always be his shot at Qwark in A4O:

Mr. Zurkon did not vote for you.

Qwark can't even catch a break from talking weapons.