Thread: The Challenge Run Thread

Since I know some of us here are a fan of these, I decided to create a thread dedicated to posting challenges for others to try out in Ratchet and Clank games.

Here's an example:

The Original Ratchet Run for Going Commando.

You're limited to the default armour and the Ratchet and Clank 1 weapons for the entire game.

Rules:

- No weapons allowed until you get the R&C1 set (So you can only use the Wrench until then);

- No R&C1 save file;

If I was really mean I'd say no strafing allowed emoji

Anyway, there's an idea of how this works.
Let's see how this thread holds up…

Well, how do you plan on killing the swamp monster on Oozla? I'm pretty sure the wrench doesn't go that far.

Well, how do you plan on killing the swamp monster on Oozla? I'm pretty sure the wrench doesn't go that far.

Comet Strike.

I prefer speed runs than challenge runs emoji

I don't.
Usually they involve God-like timing or glitches impossible to pull off, I prefer something doable.

I don't.
Usually they involve God-like timing or glitches impossible to pull off, I prefer something doable.

Meh I don't know doing speedruns of the R&C games within 5 hours are pretty doable.

I don't.

Meh I don't know doing speedruns of the R&C games within 5 hours are pretty doable.

That's not a speedrun…

I don't.

That's not a speedrun…

Yes it is…

I don't.

That's not a speedrun…

Yes it is…

If you can speed run a game simply by ignoring its side content then I've been speed running games throughout all of my life.

I don't.

That's not a speedrun…

Yes it is…

If you can speed run a game simply by ignoring its side content then I've been speed running games throughout all of my life.

Good for you emoji

Dude, that's just straight up not true.
This is a speedrun, my regular playthroughs are just that, my regular playthroughs.

This is a speedrun, my regular playthroughs are just that, my regular playthroughs.

Yeah…

I believe it when I see proof

That's sick.
S.I.C.K.
Super Insane Crazy K-something

That's sick.
S.I.C.K.
Super Insane Crazy K-something

Super Insane Crazy Kewl!