Thread: Pretty Random Movie Thread

Wow, guess Handem is now our official translator emoji Thanks, and good job!

Kudos! Those scribles only give me headaches.

Thank you! emoji
I actually made some efforts to recreate these characters and I have managed to create 5 of them yet. I stopped due to exams but next week I am going to start again.

"Oh and apparently he's also a good juggler!"

Thanks Handem! I should mention that someone on tumblr 'cracked the code' for Solanian language, even the numbers!
User image

"Oh and apparently he's also a good juggler!"

Thanks Handem! I should mention that someone on tumblr 'cracked the code' for Solanian language, even the numbers!
User image

Has he also made the font available to download?

User image

Please excuse my editing skills. I had to!

User image Just posted on the official page of the Ratchet and Clank Movie on facebook and twiiter. It looks really nice although it seems like another piece that didn't make it into the movie.

User image
Back of Blu-ray for movie. I love how Clank's feet just dangle off the edge emoji

Must…buy…Blu-Ray…version.

User image
Back of Blu-ray for movie. I love how Clank's feet just dangle off the edge emoji

Speaking of Clank, for a character who has his name in the title of the movie, he is not in the box art that much. But there's plenty of Ratchet.

Ratchet looks badd@$$ on the top left!

User image

And Ratchet's ear in the last picture on the right!

…And Qwark's antenna thingy!
Man, I can't wait to own this! I hate they cancelled the English version here, but at least I have something to look forward to emoji

For a second there I thought we had a new member, and then I realized "oh yeah–HeatherGrace keeps changing her ava!" emoji

I was looking for the perfect Jill! Rest assured, I found her ^^