Thread: Pretty Random Movie Thread

Ironically both images are from A4O emoji

I was noticing that.

Ironically both images are from A4O emoji

Only good shoot of his FFA outfit that I could find…

After seeing movie and A4O Ratchet side by side. It makes you appreciate the new design even more.

Just thought I'd also point out that he's using his QfB wrench in the movie, not his ACiT-ItN one.
User image
User image
User image
User image

Just thought I'd also point out that he's using his QfB wrench in the movie, not his ACiT-ItN one.
User image
User image
User image
User image

What's the difference? It's the same Wrench with the same functionality in both games! It just looks different because of the lighting.

Dude, it's the same wrench in ACiT-ItN.

Seriously?
I mean, it's the same wrench but in ACiT they extended it a bit, that's exactly why I posted the screenshots.

Seriously?
I mean, it's the same wrench but in ACiT they extended it a bit, that's exactly why I posted the screenshots.

Extended? That's just a minor edit. It's still the same universal wrench.

Seriously?

Extended? That's just a minor edit. It's still the same universal wrench.

Yes, but the point is that they shortened it for the movie.

Um… You know… With all the changes in various designs is the shorter wrench the one, that deserves most attention?

Um… You know… With all the changes in various designs is the shorter wrench the one, that deserves most attention?

I think there's not much else to talk about and since no one had mentioned his wrench and outfit I thought I'd be the first…

Yeah, but I don't think that's a difference that's even worth discussing…

Yeah, but I don't think that's a difference that's even worth discussing…

Eh. It's a random thought, and as the name of the thread suggests, I'm supposed to post it here.

Well, that be true me hearty.

Well, that be true me hearty.

You could always just compare the Teaser and the E3 trailer Ratchet if you want, since you were so happy with the change.