Thread: Pretty Random Movie Thread

Heh, I knew you'd change your ava emoji

Youp, I'm predictable emoji

Galactic Ranger Training Video!
Are you ready to become a Galactic Ranger? We want you!!! Follow these 5 steps to see if you have what it takes!
User image
User image
User image
User image
User image
Special thanks to NamReviews for editing this vid!

"Not agaAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIN!"

Love that QfB scream!

Hey Nick, what do you animate with? A tablet or a mouse?
And what program do you use?

I use a Wacom tablet + stylus.
And the program is called "Animation-ish Classroom Edition."

I applaud your animations. How long does it take for you to get used with animating?

I applaud your animations. How long does it take for you to get used with animating?

Do you mean "to find a job in the industry?" or "getting the hang of it?"
Right now I'm in an animation class called "Animation Mentor." We get taught by real animators so when we leave the class, we will be prepared for the industry. In fact, tomorrow, I will be visiting an animation studio right here in Texas!

I meant "getting a hang of it". And good to hear that! Do you really plan to work for an animation studio?

I meant "getting a hang of it". And good to hear that! Do you really plan to work for an animation studio?

Yep! But probably not Pixar (that would mean moving to Cali, and there's nooo way I'm paying $6.00 for gas!).
It would be nice to work at a local studio, that way I wouldn't be too far from home emoji

Oh, I see. Keep up the good work!

Yep! But probably not Pixar (that would mean moving to Cali, and there's nooo way I'm paying $6.00 for gas!).
It would be nice to work at a local studio, that way I wouldn't be too far from home emoji

Being an animator at Pixar is my dream job emoji
But I face the same problem, I don't want to move all the way to California. I prefer a place that's a bit more closer to home.

angela cross was my girlfriend in year 2

Chairman, you are off topic. Please don't spam irrelevant posts, or you might get into trouble with the moderators.

Seriously, a space watermelon? And what is the show called? I heard something like "Al-Tzadiri".