Thread: Pretty Random Movie Thread

I don't believe the rocket sled is missing from the game-cutscene. The lighting is so dark that it completely hides it. But the real one is probably the most recent one as from the scene that we in the movie the rocket sled is there in that position (Unless somehow it disfunctioned, as it usually does, and went a little further). For gameplay reasons, the second picture is the most convinient.

Deleted user

The game cutscene with Ratchet meeting Clank. was most likely shortened from the actual movie. Remember in the E3 2014 Trailer, when Ratchet swings, and grabs onto a rock. looking down at a burning object? That was probably Ratchet saving Clank in the movie. but, the game has a bunch of cuts in the scene

Animated films go through lots of tweaks during development. Rainmaker probably supplied the film footage for the game before it's final release version. If a continuity error is found, it will be tweaked. Same film, slightly different stage of development. I know a bit about film, not as much animation. So this is my logical guess of why this happened.

Still no picture of Ratchet wearing the Old School suit. You know, I'm expecting him to get some abs.

In the first trailer, Ratchet wasn't hanging on the Tharpod's ship. He was missing. And my Dutch and rotten German skill weren't helping me much to understand all of the conversations.

Gotta love the dubs where the words on the spoken language are longer than the original and they have to speed talk through thememoji

Dieser Trailer ist geil, mehr Bier!

Gotta love the dubs where the words on the spoken language are longer than the original and they have to speed talk through thememoji

I prefer when the words take less time so they either have to say something at random to fill in the last bit or they just let the character's lips move with no sound coming out of their mouth.

This movie has too many Combusters. Also, what do you guys think is happening in the screenshot of Drek with Qwark in the background?

User image

I was looking at this screenshot and noticed the background. It's the exact same as the conveyor belt that we see in the robot factory in the movie trailer (The "my brilliant creations!" part). So this is right after Clank was built. But what's scanning him? The machine? The robot in front of/behind him on the assembly line? Victor?

Spreek Nederlands, alstublieft emoji

Just wrote a news for this and more. And thank you Swords Evelyn for keeping us informed about all this emoji