Of course this list is a fake.

Actually we knows :

- no campaign, but a sort of coop mode

- no spaces battles

- No droids and Republic

- DLC

Also you can check this

Also you can check this

That's a lie, they already have day one DLC for pre-order. And besides, they done it before. There is actual proof that Mass Effect 3's first DLC is already on the disc and yet they still deny it.

i agree with ancadewo because atleast EA actualy could be bothered to nake it i mean theyre normaly working on fifa and stuff

typo make it

typo make it

(You can edit posts emoji )

Let's be honest, I'll play it anyway. emoji It's Battlefront!

i agree with ancadewo because atleast EA actualy could be bothered to nake it i mean theyre normaly working on fifa and stuff

EA just published the game, DICE are the ones making it. And besides, EA cleverly uses the Star Wars license now that the new movie is coming out.

Let's be honest, I'll play it anyway. emoji It's Battlefront!

It may have the "Battlefront" title, but they've removed and butchered so much of the content that made the previous Battlefront games what there were, can we really still classify this as a Battlefront game?
In my eyes, even if the final game turns out to be good, it still won't be a Battlefront game save for the title…

It's Battlefront Online.

User image

Nice job! That describes the new Battlefront in one picture emoji emoji

It describes pretty much every (EA) game nowadays… emoji

Reminds me of The Sims 4. I heard it was disappointing

Nyeah… Vital parts of Mass Effect's story are $15 DLC, Dead Space 3's actual ending is $15 DLC. When you buy an EA published game, you know you're only buying half.
However, that's not what I dislike about Battlefront III. I hate that they announced 'It doesn't have a single player' as an afterthought.

During my childhood, I liked EA because of their great games like The Sims and Harry Potter series.

Oh yeah. This pic of Engineer might be the perfect pic to tell that EA has done a big mistake.
User image

I never had anything against EA, I guess I still don't hate them or avoid them. But they do pull a lot of crap.

What about this one?
User image

Yea, that's also suitable. emoji

Anyway, have you ever land a landing craft in the enemy ship on Battlefront 2's space battle? It was quite fun, since all of the team members could spawn inside the enemy ship as long as the craft is intact. emoji