Thread: The Star Wars Thread

Yeah, it is. Spot on!

Just finished Star Wars: Rebels S2. I'm expecting an 'I told you so' from Animovie any time now.emoji

It's been à while sinds I've had so much fun watching a TV-series! The characters were great, the voice cast was awesome (James Vega, Grunt. Too much Mass Effect here. Oh, and Buffy the Vampire Slayer!!). Zeb and Sabine are my favorites by far. I already bought the Infinty figure of Sabine and I'd love to add Zed some time.
As for the series itself. It's nice and quick. Hit n run episodes of just 20 minutes a piece. This was surprisingly relaxing and I'm looking forward to watching Clone Wars. After Droid Tales, for which I have one more episode left ^^

Just finished Star Wars: Rebels S2. I'm expecting an 'I told you so' from Animovie any time now.emoji

It's been à while sinds I've had so much fun watching a TV-series! The characters were great, the voice cast was awesome (James Vega, Grunt. Too much Mass Effect here. Oh, and Buffy the Vampire Slayer!!). Zeb and Sabine are my favorites by far. I already bought the Infinty figure of Sabine and I'd love to add Zed some time.
As for the series itself. It's nice and quick. Hit n run episodes of just 20 minutes a piece. This was surprisingly relaxing and I'm looking forward to watching Clone Wars. After Droid Tales, for which I have one more episode left ^^

Do tell! And guess what just got confirmed? Clone wars character Saw Gerrera is going to be a main character on Star Wars Rouge One! Played by Forrest Wittaker!
User image

Speaking about Rebels, I don't follow the series, but I wonder what happened to Ahsoka and Ezra. Any news yet? I don't mind getting spoilers.

Speaking about Rebels, I don't follow the series, but I wonder what happened to Ahsoka and Ezra. Any news yet? I don't mind getting spoilers.

No word. All we know about season 3 is this: All Rebels characters will be getting new designs, except Chopper. Darth Maul will return and probably have a duel with Vader. Lando is returning. Ahsoka lives but her fate won't be covered until later on. Grand Admiral Thrawn is rumored to appear in the series. Mandos return. The story will focus on Kanan's struggle without sight. There is only one image leaked for the series.
User image
Captain Rex returns, and what looks like a green lightsaber. Maybe Ezra gets a new one after Vader took his old one.

Really? I wouldn't have expected them to star "old" Clone Wars characters. That's pretty neat!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe3LSQiMJUk Brand new Star Wars rebels clip plus, rouge one news!
User image

Woa, that new Ezra! And I approve of Sabine's new paint job!

Woa, that new Ezra! And I approve of Sabine's new paint job!

Zeb and Hera will also have new designs. I can't wait to see what they do to Kanan! Also, there's rumors that Ezra is using Depa Billaba's lightsaber, who was Kanan's master.

Fun fact: Kanan means "right" (the direction opposite of left) in Indonesian. emoji

Another fun fact: don't look up what Ketzu Onyo's name means! emoji

What's wrong with that? emoji

OK, so Star Wars celebration is tomorrow! Rouge One will get a new trailer, Saturday Star Wars Rebels will get a new trailer, and Star Wars Battlefront will show off some DLC!

…and according to D. Ridley they wrapped up filming for VIII!

As for Rogue, I'm especially curious about this scene:
User image

According to PS Magazine UK's Facebook page, Battlefront would get an offline singleplayer update. WOOP WOOP!