Thread: The Star Wars Thread

Update,

According to her brother, she is in stable condition.

Ah, finally a moment to breathe.

https://youtu.be/oXUJiHut7YE

How Star Wars Should've Ended Special Edition

I notice now HISHE provides subtitles for various languages, including Indonesian. Well, I totally approve of the translations, so far, though there were some parts that were a bit off course (too literal meaning).

Cannot wait for the Rogue One HISHE :oui:

Cannot wait for the Rogue One HISHE :oui:

Ohohohohoho, just be ready. Just a few more weeks, or maybe months.

I'm affraid I'm going to be the bearer of bad news. Carrie Fisher had passes away age 60 earlier today as a result of the heart attack she suffered on the plane.

This news has really struck me. I just watched The Force Awakens, my way of 'paying my respects'. Fisher was, after all, the person that got me into Star Wars in the first place. Her enthousiasm is what made me see a whole different side of Star Wars I didn't know.

May she find peace with the Force.

User image

I'm affraid I'm going to be the bearer of bad news. Carrie Fisher had passes away age 60 earlier today as a result of the heart attack she suffered on the plane.

This news has really struck me. I just watched The Force Awakens, my way of 'paying my respects'. Fisher was, after all, the person that got me into Star Wars in the first place. Her enthousiasm is what made me see a whole different side of Star Wars I didn't know.

This kinda of thing that depressed me about this year, so manny great people dying.emojiemoji

I just watched Rogue One a few days ago, and I still remember how surprised I was when I saw her in the movie. Sigh, this is life. People live and people die.

My friend saw Rogue One today after Carrie Fisher's death. That last scene with Leia had everyone crying in the theater. emoji

What a very sad moment for the Star Wars fanbase and team emoji. But let's not get dragged away for too long. We have to move on. It's been a heck of a ride, Leia. Thanks for the memories…

At least it's nice to know she'll always live on. Through her movies, books…

I can't imagine how strange it must be for Carrie Fisher's family, friends and co-stars to see her in VIII as General Origana for one last time. Since they already finished filming.

I'm sure some people would get pretty emotional after watching Episode VIII. But I wonder, who would replace her for Episode IX?

No one. Either Leia won't be in the film at all or they'll digitally remake her like they did with -spoiler- and -spoiler- in Rogue One.

Tarkin any Leia

CGI Explained

She's actually finished filming for 9 too, which I guess means she survives 8. Also, her mom has just been hospitalized too.

Oh, she was finishing filming for Ep. IX? I thought IX's filming hasn't even started yet.