Thread: The Star Wars Thread

Yes. Sadly, her mother just died too; her last words were "I want to be with Carrie". emoji

I think the worst thing that can happen to a mother, is to have to bury her own child. May they both rest in peace.

I don't think IX wrapped up yet. It was said they'd start filming in mid 2017. Would be a little short too, since VIII finished just a few months ago.

User image

Woa, awesum!! And that Mandalorian encouter, that'll definitely be something to look forward to for me! I wonder if Sabine will become the new Mandalore and if Jyn Erso will make an appereance in some way.

Well, at this point in time, she would have been abandoned by Saw, so probably not. But one of the Rebels looked like Cassain Andor in this image:

User image

Star Wars Rebels starts tonite!

Yeah, I was looking at that shot too, but I'm not 100% convinced. Would be cool though!

User image

User image

User image

These are my personal favorite shots from the trailer emoji

Kenobi and Death Troopers, heck yeah! The Rebels guys sure know how to make fans happy!

Just watched the new episode. Very boring for a 1 hour episode. Saw Gerrera is kinda underwelming, but he does make mentions of Rex and Steela. Oh and Sabine literally says "I hate sand. It gets everywhere."

Ha, I could cath up with Rebels today. I thought it was a pretty cool episode! "I think I'm gonna call you… Click-Clack for short!"

User image

My favorite part:

Saw: "What about Kanan?"

Kanan: (jumps like a boss, sticks the landing).

Saw: "I always forget they can do that."

Rex: "Yeah, but he's no Skywalker."

Kanan: "I heard that!"

The new Rebels episode is on Facebook… for some reason. I guess it leaked. Just watched it, it's a Zeb episodeemoji

The new Rebels episode is on Facebook… for some reason. I guess it leaked. Just watched it, it's a Zeb episodeemoji

It was great: I really liked how they gave Zeb his moment to shine by being smart and working with droids he may not agree with. Plus, Thrawn v Kallus is getting closer emoji

Next episode: Sabine's darksaber training!

User image

They gave a backstory on the origins of the darksaber. Not sure how similar it is to the EU, but here it is:

Awesome! Darksaber… I know there's a novel of the same name, but I haven't read it yet. Though I believe Darksaber referred to a ship, rather than this sword. Don't know much more than that. Most of my knowledge of the Mandalorians comes from Knigths. And there their only relic was a helmet. Who owns the helmet, is Mandalore. (I didn't watch the clip, because… spoilers? The episodes are short enough already emoji )

Nah, it's just a 30 second 2D history lesson from a Mandalore pilot.