Thread: The Star Wars Thread

User image

Ratchet and Clank isn't the only thing I have in store emoji

What are you thinking about the remaster of Republic Commando ? I'm waiting this game, it would be so nice to see one more time Delta' Squad, but i don't know if is it that squad who will be in this game. Maybe the Omega' Squad ??
User image

How Twin Suns Should Have Ended
My first Star Wars Rebels Spoof! Obi-Wan has the high ground, Maul is waiting in the bushed of love, and Ezra’s singing the campfire song! Enjoy!

What are you thinking about the remaster of Republic Commando ? I'm waiting this game, it would be so nice to see one more time Delta' Squad, but i don't know if is it that squad who will be in this game. Maybe the Omega' Squad ??
User image

I don't think there will ever be one. But I'm yet to play the original. I bought a German version by accident.

@animovie
Nice fight in there!

User image

I don't think there will ever be one. But I'm yet to play the original. I bought a German version by accident.

I played the original version, it's a very good game about the scenario, for his time sure. The characters are attractive with their speciality, their personnality, their story. The gameplay is basical but there is a lot of new things.

I heard similar things from others. I'd love to play it some time in the future, just not in German. And then read the novels by Karen Traviss of course.

A taste of Forces of Destiny

Behind the scenes; Last Jedi
Behind the Story; Battlefront II

I also took a moment to watch Star Wars: Clone Wars (Volume 2) this morning. I thought it was good! Really good. I'm amazed how much I enjoyed it. It filled so many gaps between AotC and Revenge. Like Grievious' cough, Anakin's scar, Threepio's gold plates, how Palpatine was kidnapped in the first place…

Behind the scenes; Last Jedi
Behind the Story; Battlefront II

I also took a moment to watch Star Wars: Clone Wars (Volume 2) this morning. I thought it was good! Really good. I'm amazed how much I enjoyed it. It filled so many gaps between AotC and Revenge. Like Grievious' cough, Anakin's scar, Threepio's gold plates, how Palpatine was kidnapped in the first place…

They were going to cover that in the 3D clone wars, before disney cancelled the show. Anakin and Obi-Wan were going to help Ahsoka (who left the Jedi order) free Mandalore from Darth Maul, when all of a sudden, Yoda calls them and says that Palpatine has been kidnapped, so begrudgingly, Anakin and Obi-wan leave Ahsoka, but with Rex and some of his men. That's where these lines come from:
User image

User image

Think you mentioned that before, but I kinda forgot about it.

Still. Think 2D Clone Wars was pretty cool! Did you see the Forces of Destiny cartoon yet? Those were awesome too. Ridley and Jones even reprised their roles as Rey and Jyn!

Think you mentioned that before, but I kinda forgot about it.

Still. Think 2D Clone Wars was pretty cool! Did you see the Forces of Destiny cartoon yet? Those were awesome too. Ridley and Jones even reprised their roles as Rey and Jyn!

It's alright–kinda kiddie (that's disney tho). I was so excited for the Ahsoka stories…
User image
…until I saw what they did to Anakin emoji

It's actually more accurate than I thought at first. Watched Attack of the Clones a few days ago. And Anakin does… have somewhat feminine lips.emoji

It's actually more accurate than I thought at first. Watched Attack of the Clones a few days ago. And Anakin does… have somewhat feminine lips.emoji

But he's even missing the scar! And his hair color is way off…

User image

This is what he should've looked like.

Nyeah, that is definitely a mistake.
Still, the stories were fun. And the fact they got some of the original actors. That doesn't happen often enough with these small productions.

Nyeah, that is definitely a mistake.
Still, the stories were fun. And the fact they got some of the original actors. That doesn't happen often enough with these small productions.

Who does the voice of leia in these though?

Shelby Young. Not someone I knew before.