Thread: The Star Wars Thread

JAT interviews Sam Witwer! This interview is golden, but the ending cannot be missed emoji

Aah, I love Sam Witwer! Didn't watch the whole thing, but I caught the part about them talking about Rebels ending at season 4. I like how honest Witwer got to be about the whole milkcow thing. By ending the series on their own terms.

Aah, I love Sam Witwer! Didn't watch the whole thing, but I caught the part about them talking about Rebels ending at season 4. I like how honest Witwer got to be about the whole milkcow thing. By ending the series on their own terms.

Yep. JAT says that unfortunately the Clone Wars may never come back, but if there's one thing I know about Star Wars, there's always hope emoji

Well… I see Rebels as more of a Clone Wars continuation. Haven't most loose end from Clone Wars been tied up now?

Well… I see Rebels as more of a Clone Wars continuation. Haven't most loose end from Clone Wars been tied up now?

Most, but not all of them.

I think it's a good thing Rebels will have only 4 seasons. At least they'll be able to give it a better conclusion than Clone Wars!

I think it's a good thing Rebels will have only 4 seasons. At least they'll be able to give it a better conclusion than Clone Wars!

Yep! That was Dave Filoni's plan. But there have also been rumors that he is working on another SW animated series. Only time will tell which era it takes place in! emoji

That would be nice! I hope it's Old Republic(-esque). But I expect it's somewhere a little closer to Force Awakens. Who knows.

That would be nice! I hope it's Old Republic(-esque). But I expect it's somewhere a little closer to Force Awakens. Who knows.

Yes, sadly I think Disney has un-canonized all the EU and Legends of the old republic. It'll probably be a series from TOTJ to TFA.

Which is still really cool! Hopefully it'll have a cast just as strong as Rebels (or even stronger). But, lets focus on season 4 first. Always in motion is the future.

Which is still really cool! Hopefully it'll have a cast just as strong as Rebels (or even stronger). But, lets focus on season 4 first. Always in motion is the future.

The Clone Wars had a stronger cast than rebels. But speaking of the Rebels cast:

User image
User image
User image

Well… I much prefer Ezra, Kanan, Sabine & co. over Obi-Wan, Anakin and Ashoka. They were new characters ánd weren't annoying in the early seasons.

Ooh. Would be cool to hear all of them in the same place again!

User image
Speaking of the Clone Wars, I just found out that this is a thing!
User image

Also speaking of Clone Wars. I read that the movie came out 9 years ago today. (Which I have actualy seen)

Also speaking of Clone Wars. I read that the movie came out 9 years ago today. (Which I have actualy seen)

Well then, happy 9th, Clone Wars!
User image
User image