Thread: The Star Wars Thread

I remember when it came out first. They had Lightsaber spoons in the Kellogs!

So at this point it is very clear to me how much of an inspiration Valerian has been for Star Wars. But overal it is only small elements. Yet I found this piece in the late English translated albums I'm currently reading:

Although no lawsuits were filed, karma has a way of working things out: As the increasingly unwatchable and self indulgent Star Wars movies spiral into irrelevance with each new instalment, Valerian maintains its position as a genuine classical science fiction.

User image

Madam Publisher, what rock have you been sleeping under?

Although no lawsuits were filed, karma has a way of working things out: As the increasingly unwatchable and self indulgent Star Wars movies spiral into irrelevance with each new installment, Valerian maintains its position as a genuine classical science fiction.

User image
Hondo has the best reaction gifs emoji

Haha. Yes, I noticed!

User image

Thats some of the borrowing. But I only agree that Leia's slave outfit and the carbonite idea actualy came from Valerian. The rest is merely similar.

Haha. Yes, I noticed!

User image

Thats some of the borrowing. But I only agree that Leia's slave outfit and the carbonite idea actualy came from Valerian. The rest is merely similar.

Even the titles are similar! Now I really have to watch Valerian one of these days!

Please do! I really want a sequelemoji

Just got hooked on the Freemaker Adventures–gotta admit, it's pretty good!

I've seen an episode or two (dubbed) and it did seem kinda fun! The characters reminded me of Kyle Katarn and Jen Ors. When you ignore the boy, at least.

I've seen an episode or two (dubbed) and it did seem kinda fun! The characters reminded me of Kyle Katarn and Jen Ors. When you ignore the boy, at least.

Yeah, Rowan is even more annoying than S1 Ezra. But in spite of that, the series is really hilarious–Lego YT just has all episodes on their channel! Also, Roger is…roger emoji

Oh, really? I might check out the pilot some time!

User image
User image
User image
User image
User image
User image
User image
User image
User image
Lots of Season 4 images in the Season 3 blu-ray!

Ooh. These are way better quality than the ones I found. I look forward to the episode where Sabine reunites with her father!

(Sabine keeps her hair and paintjob btw)

Ooh. These are way better quality than the ones I found. I look forward to the episode where Sabine reunites with her father!

(Sabine keeps her hair and paintjob btw)

User image
It looks like as the series goes on, she does change her hair color. And her armor is more resembling of her mother's.

Oh hey, I hadn't seen that screenshot yet! If it is indeed black, that'd be really cool.

Oh hey, I hadn't seen that screenshot yet! If it is indeed black, that'd be really cool.

There's also supposed to be some new clips on September 2nd at a Canada comic con with Dave Filoni, so stay tuned emoji

…and today is Force Friday! So all new merch should be sold today!