Thread: The poll discussion thread

Then it shall be so! Sunday is the new Poll Week!

Favorite Ps2 Villain?

1) Chairman Drek
2) Captain Qwark
3) Dr. Nefarious
4) Gleeman Vox

Nefarious, because of Lance and Janice. Also when he screams out calling Lawrence.

The result is already clear. Dr Nefarious for the win!

Nefarious, of course. If you would add him to the PS3 poll, he will win that too. He's one of the main antagonists of the Future games after all… but I guess you have to give those other guys a chance. Most likely Tachyon will win, or maybe Slag?

DON'T YE BLOODY DARE TO DEFY THE CAPTAIN

Well, that was a pointless poll.

I will vote for Tachyon. That voice matches perfectly with his body and the vocabulary he uses is just so great! Well, you know a good poll would be about the best sidekick of the villains, from Victor to Lawrence, Rusty Pete and Lord Vorselon or Neftin Prog.

Putting Victor in such poll would be pretty pointless, seeing as we know almost nothing about him so far.

Well isn't he the continuation of the Lieutenant taking orders from Drek?

Well isn't he the continuation of the Lieutenant taking orders from Drek?

Maybe in terms of the job he's got, but as a character he doesn't seem too similar. I just think it's pointless to ask if you like a character you don't even know.

What I'm wondering is who didn't vote for Nefarious? emoji

What I'm wondering is who didn't vote for Nefarious? emoji

My bet is Darkstar emoji

Haha should've guessed. emoji

But we still don't know who the other one is. emoji

Me emoji

I'm sick of Nefarious. Sorry, but he's just THE ONE right now emoji So I chose Vox who is crazy and nicely fulfills his role as an evil corporation CEO emoji

I guess that's fair… It is down to personal preference after all. emoji