Thread: The poll discussion thread

And they said ItN concludes the Future saga. Yeah, "conclude". [Insert Doctor Evil meme, please]

And like I said, after the final bang, I really wanted an online multiplatform R&C game, so at least the series aren't truly retired.

You either end with a bang, or get enough sequels to become a shitty franchise.

*cough* Call of Duty *cough*

You know when you watch a TV series and it's freaking awesome? And suddenly it goes a tad too far and by season 5 it isn't anything like seasons 1 and 2 anymore…. that something I don't want to see happening to Ratchet & Clank. Yes, I'm looking at you Fringe and Haven!

Well, with the new continuity they've created, they can easily just end the Future series with one more game and then start from scratch.

Hm… Guess I'd be okay with that. Kinda like what many other franchises are doing now, rebooting.

Well, with the new continuity they've created, they can easily just end the Future series with one more game and then start from scratch.

Yeah, but ITN served as the "epilogue" to the future series.

User image

*cough* R&C comics served as a better epilogue *cough*

User image

Perfect, thank you!

*cough* R&C comics served as a better epilogue *cough*

Hmm… okay. At least the ending is still better (even MUCH better) than ItN.

Man, I can barely remember how.. oh, wait I do! Eventually the bad dude ends up with Tachyon! Best 'post credits' scene ever!

I actually wanted Tachyon to die. He's a bloody prick.

Neffy > Tachyon, imo.

I think it's worse to be alive when you're stuck on an asteroid someplace somewhere. emoji

You kind of reminding me of Vector from Despicable Me. Stuck in the moon, alone…

I think it's worse to be alive when you're stuck on an asteroid someplace somewhere. emoji

From what I hear, it's surprisingly BORING!!!

Exactly, Animovie!