Thread: The poll discussion thread

While I love the original story, just having Ratchet being nice to Clank already makes me prefer the new one.

I agree. If Ratchet was as mean as he was to Clank in the first game instead of being nice, I probably wouldn't have liked the movie as much.

Guys I went to comic con today and got a autograph from Richard horvits, and photo with James Arnold Taylor holding acit and uya, and it was amazingemoji

Awesome! Horvitz was my favorite voice actor a couple years back. He seems like a real fun dude. emoji

User image
Though I did not attend the comic con, a friend did and she was able to get James Arnold Taylor to autograph a poster for me!!! She also told him about my…erm…yt channel emoji

User image
Though I did not attend the comic con, a friend did and she was able to get James Arnold Taylor to autograph a poster for me!!! She also told him about my…erm…yt channel emoji

That is so cool! emoji

Also, where did you get all of those movie screenshots on your Tumblr? I can't find them anywhere.

User image

that's is pretty awesome, i also went to comic con and took a picture with James while holding uya and acit and I got acit autographed by Richard horvits

Uber awesome! Can you imagine JAT might be lurking at a vid some time?

One of the things on my bucket list is meeting Jennifer Hale and have her sign my copy of Mass Effect 3. ^^

User image

Nice. Wish I could go to one of those and get an autograph on one of my posters or games but they're always so far away. Hopefully I get to do so one day before I turn 30 (if the franchise even lasts that long), but now all I can do is applaud a fellow fan while being a bit envious at the same time.

Yay. :3

User image

Wow, I'd really love to meet JAT in real life! Also, where can I get Ratchet & Clank posters?

I'm really falling behind on these polls: Favorite version of the Buzz Blades?

1) Tools of Destruction
2) A Crack in Time
3) Full Frontal Assault
4) Ps4 Game

Mine is a crack in time: aka, the only game I even choose to buy them. They were too weak in TOD, too slow in FFA, and too much like the nether blades in the ps4 game. At least in ACIT, you can add rainbow trails to them emoji

Wow, I'd really love to meet JAT in real life! Also, where can I get Ratchet & Clank posters?

You can get one by getting the very first game. Probably. I think there might still be some copies left somewhere on ebay or amazon that might still have it with them.

User image

I did when I went to comic con and took a picture with him while holding uya and acit

This week's poll: Favorite Glove of Doom?

1) RaC 1
2) RaC UYA
3) RaC SM
4) RaC PS4

I'd have to go with the PS4, one of the best re-imagined weapons as of yet!

I would have to say the ones in UYA were the best ones. The upgrades that those guys got as you levelled up were absoulutely insane, and I love them. The PS4 glove of doom comes in a close second place, though.

I absolutely loved those little guys in the new game.