Thread: The "Describe" game

So, this came to my mind.
In this thread game, it will work kinda like the quote game - with the exception that here, you are not bound by some memorisation of who said what. Here you are bound by your fantasy.
How will it work though?
Basically, if you reply here (with contribution to the game), you have to do two things in your reply:

(1) Describe what the reply above you tells you to do
(2) Post a task in the format: "Describe [x] in [y]." It's not strict, but the point is that you have to describe [x] in few words, just maybe 2 words. Thus, [y] shouldn't be a big number. Or not even a number either, see below.

Bonus points if you use some words related to the Ratchet series. (If not, better do nothing)
YOu've probably realized that the task in the reply above I mentioned in point 1 will of course be to describe something in few words.
Maybe an example will help:

-

Task: "Describe FFA in a quote."

Lightstar:
"What? Even the computers are charging us?"
Describe Harbinger in a few words.

KimJongPun:
"Rip Ya a Fourth One."
Describe the movie Drek design in two words.

-

I'm not sure if I should run a scoreboard. Maybe, I'll see.

But you need a task to start with. Here you are:

Describe the movie Drek design in two words.

Extremely Ugly

You should probably post a new task.

Bonus points if you use some words related to the Ratchet series. (If not, better do nothing)
ARE YOU DOING THIS ON PURPOSE!?

I don't get it :o

I don't get it :o

Describe in 24 words how huge space is.
Bonus points if you describe it by a quote from a certain PS3 Ratchet and Clank game starring Qwark.

am I doing this right?

Space,it's huge,so huge in fact that if you lost your car keys in it they would be almost be impossible to find!

Space,it's huge,so huge in fact that if you lost your car keys in it they would be almost be impossible to find!
if you reply here (with contribution to the game), you have to do two things in your reply:
(2) Post a task in the format: "Describe [x] in [y]." It's not strict, but the point is that you have to describe [x] in few words, just maybe 2 words. Thus, [y] shouldn't be a big number. Or not even a number either, see below.

if you reply here (with contribution to the game), you have to do two things in your reply:

Pretty much glad there are more people on my side.

Since there's no new task, I'll post one myself.

Describe Ratchet in exactly 12 words.

Describe Ratchet in exactly 12 words.

"A heroic lombax, Ratchet is the main character in the R&C series."

• Describe your favorite spaceship in exactly 25 words.

The Normandy SR-2 is based on the SR-1 human/turian design. The SR-2 was built by Cerberus to aid Commander Shepard after the SR-1 was destroyed.

- Describe the new generations of kids in 15 words.

Kids today are into all sorts of crappy music. I blame the greedy media conglomerate.

Describe the first R&C game, using the letter E 10 times or less.

A young Lombax finds a robot and both go on a mission to stop a Big Bad chairman who wants tons of cash.

Describe the relation between Dr. Nefarious and Lawrence in three words.