Thread: Future PS4 R&C Games

So, we all know that IG is developing the PS4 R&C game, but for the next PS4 games, should they make the sequel for ItN, random spin-offs, a free-to-play multiplayer game, or series with whole new story?

I think they should make a sequel to Nexus. Fully loaded and fully full. But will they?

Yeah, I agree. The sequel for ItN is the top priority. But we'll see about that in the future

I think they could make a completely new game set in the R&C universe. Maybe a prequel/spinoff starring Cronk and Zephyr.

…and Willie emoji

"The Adventures of Cronk and Zephyr" or "Robots in Arms"?

It risks to be confused between a sequel to Into the Nexus and a sequel to the remake, isn't it ?

I'd rather Insomniac focuses on the reboot from now. Much better to my mind.

I think the reboot is neat and it would be nice to get mean R&C1 Ratchet out of the canon. But after that I hope they're moving back to Into the Nexus.

I think the reboot is neat and it would be nice to get mean R&C1 Ratchet out of the canon.

You mean that one time when Ratchet actually had a personality?

lets hope they dont kill off angela cross or anything i mean they did give her a main part but as you said they might begin a new story but also hope for the same planets

any one else think clank had less scence of humor since his father orvus went missing like when cronk and zephyr died he wasnt bothered he justed said there gone thats it

I think the reboot is neat and it would be nice to get mean R&C1 Ratchet out of the canon.

No. I mean the time he was a character most people wouldn't be able to like.

Wait, you sure about this?

What? It's not like Ratchet DOESN'T have a personality in the movie! You know better than that.

What? It's not like Ratchet DOESN'T have a personality in the movie! You know better than that.

But it's a much blander and more cliché personality.