Thread: Future PS4 R&C Games

Besides the obvious reboot, hopeful sequel to the old series… I'd also love to see a full fledged FFA-style game. I just finished FFA yesterday and wish I wouldn't have waited so long to give it a shot. I think it's a really interesting take on the game and, as other people have mentioned, it's got a pretty sick multiplayer mode.

Sigh, I have a hard time deciding whether FFA or DL is my least favourite game in the series… It's just that I don't see one, important thing in that game - effort. A4O obviously isn't the greatest game in the series, but while playing it, I could not help, but respect how much attention to detail it had, all the beautiful landscapes, the animation… You can see how much work was put into it. FFA on the other hand… Everything seems rushed. The mulatiplayer, though fun, is really limited, with only 1 mode, three maps and max 4 players at the start (compare the numbers to UYA I can't belive I'm complementing it…). The campaing, built around the multiplayer mode as much as it could, is something that would work as an occasional mission type (like GR missions in UYA), but not as a whole game. At the same time, it's got the worst graphics and animation in the entire series even though it reuses A4O assets as much as QfB did with ToD's assets! Basically, it just feels like they said "Okay, we've got Into the Nexus to make, but it won't be finished for the Anniversary, so let's just put this thing together in a meantime as fast as we can." I really wish they just made a longer ItN with additional tower defense segments and more expanded multiplayer mode…

Don't kill me Sebastien…

I can't belive I'm complementing it…

I saw that…

So, you mean you hate both FFA and DL?

Not liking something doesn't automatically equal hate, you know…

So, you mean you dislike both FFA and DL?

When correcting peoples quotes you should say "fixed"… I don't know why, it just makes more sense.

Not liking something doesn't automatically equal hate, you know…

Oh, okay. I understand that