Thread: ratchets new look do you like it ?

Deleted user

I used to hate ratchets new look now its grown on me what do you guys think ?

I have always liked Ratchet's design. Although I am sure a lot of people will keep protesting that ACiT Ratchet was and always will be the best. Would you agree?

I like all of them really, though I would definitely say that ACiT was the best.

Deleted user
I like all of them really, though I would definitely say that ACiT was the best.

i love ratchet and i dont really mind what design they would use because in the end its still gonna be ratchet not matter if they used the old design or the new its still ratchet so i dont see why people argue designs of him my personal fav is the ACIT ratchet

I think that, over time, I got used to it. But when A4O came out, it was quite the downgrade.

I like all of them, and yeah, ACiT Ratchet is my fav. Except for the comic. It was pretty "meh" for me

That depends what does the "new look" mean. A4O or the movie? With A4O design I'm okay, as to the movie, the teaser design looked terrible, but luckily the E3 version is much better, so in the end I really like it.

The first time I saw a picture of Ratchet in the teaser, I thought "is this movie going to tell some of Ratchet's childhood?" (honestly, he looked like a child!)

Really? These were my exact thoughts: ''Ffffuuuuuuuuuurrrrr!!''

Deleted user
That depends what does the "new look" mean. A4O or the movie? With A4O design I'm okay, as to the movie, the teaser design looked terrible, but luckily the E3 version is much better, so in the end I really like it.

movie also all 4 one wasint bad just kinda childish but i guess they were going for younger people

Deleted user

totally irrelevant but I didn't want to make a new thred but in the seconed game in the megocorp store it says plese wear shoes and shirts is that refrence to the fact that ratchet never had a shirt or shoes in the first game ?

nightwingratchet, you really should refrain from double-posting. If you were the last to reply to a thread and you want to add more to your post, you should click the edit ( User image ) icon above your post.

Deleted user
nightwingratchet, you really should refrain from double-posting. If you were the last to reply to a thread and you want to add more to your post, you should click the edit ( User image ) icon above your post.

what do you mean what i said was complently irrelvent ro what i was replaying to

You should have posted in the Really Random thread. That is the place for all random outbursts.

On-topic: When I saw Movie Ratchet I was taken back by just how HDer he looked. But I did notice the animation wasn't quite up to scratch. Either way, I knew R&C on PS4 would likely look similar, and I would be fine with that.