Thread: Best Movies 2015

Soon, Ani. Soon.
I wonder if the endings will be slightly different from eachother though.

Deleted user
Soon, Ani. Soon.
I wonder if the endings will be slightly different from eachother though.

I Think they'll just use a scene from the movie for the ending cgi scene that insomniac usually makes

I only watched one 2015 movie this year. This movie was Terminator Genisys. And to say I hated it would be a massive understatement. I should have never given this a chance, and should know better than to expect them to go anywhere but downhill with this series.

1. Terminator Genisys ✰

Not funny, too extreme, missing all the actors that made the original two movies so great, full of confusing plot twists that are all completely unneeded, and most of the action scenes are beyond ridiculous. I did not care for this movie at all, and feel a little ashamed that I actually watched the whole thing.

Terminator 2: Judgement Day is still the last movie in the series.

Heh, obsessed much? emoji
I've got one video left before 2015 ends (and sorry Ankadewo, it's not the TIAORAC one…emoji

End of year recap?

Nope: a Battle Hamsters vid! Something I haven't done all year, but finally got around to this week. It should be finished by Christmas. I was thinking about doing a vid for Veldin's gameplay, but the whole thing is pretty much like this video.

Here is the Battle Hamsters video! and yes, ankadewo, eventually–next year–a TIAORAC ep will come emoji